The Student Room Group

MSc Local Economic Development

Is there anyone who admitted from LSE's MSc LED?Since I'm considering to apply for this program, I need some advice.My overall grade so far is low 2:1 from studying Economics at Durham uni. and GMAT score of 690. Currently doing summer internship in a consulting firm as well. is there still a possibility for me to get the offer with lower 2:1 :frown: ?
Reply 1
I'm not on the course but I know people who have got in with an IR degree from a uni below Durham rankings wise albeit with a first. So you have a really really good chance I think.

The course is not taught by the economic department though but geography so do note that if you weren't aware. It's not a 'proper' econ masters in that sense.
Reply 2
Original post by IPEguy
I'm not on the course but I know people who have got in with an IR degree from a uni below Durham rankings wise albeit with a first. So you have a really really good chance I think.

The course is not taught by the economic department though but geography so do note that if you weren't aware. It's not a 'proper' econ masters in that sense.

Thank you for your correction :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending