Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,
    I was wondering if someone would be able to offer me any advice.. So I'm currently living and working in Leeds and have been here for about 3 years. I'm hoping to apply for the MA course in Archives and Records Management at Liverpool Uni in 2018 but I have a query about who I would apply for the PG loan with as my situation is a bit complicated.. Basically I was born in North Wales and lived there all of my life until I left to go to Uni in Leeds for my BA, and I have found myself settling there since (it's been about 3 years since I graduated). If I were to do the Archives MA my plan would be to move back to North Wales to live with my parents and commute to Liverpool. So to get to the point, would I be eligible for a Postgraduate Loan with Student Finance Wales or Student Finance England? Thanks, Katie
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.