Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your typical breakfast? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Porridge made with either water or milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter thrown in there and either some honey, canderel (Splenda) or flavdrops by MyProtein depending on what we've got in to sweeten the deal

I'd normally throw some protein powder in there but I'm on a budget right now.

I'll occasionally have shreddies with banana, honey and cinnamon mixed in - don't knock it till you've tried it.

ReputationRep:
    Usually wholemeal toast with peanut butter and sliced apple or banana on top.
    Sometimes cereal, eggs on toast if I've got time to cook.

ReputationRep:
    Overnight oats with coconut milk and sometimes cocoa powder

ReputationRep:
    To drink:
    Matcha + rose water+ sweetener

To eat:
    Cereal + soymilk
    And 1 veggie sausage

ReputationRep:
    capucino with cookies o english breakfast 2 eggs and sausage and toast
    o 2 egg with cheese with toast

ReputationRep:
    I forget 97% of the time, but I usually have some wholemeal toast or crunchy nut cornflakes if I do.

Now I'm hungry

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops

ReputationRep:
    My go-to for the last month (with a few days exceptions) is porridge w/ fresh berries! (almond milk because I try to have as little dairy as possible)

Keeps me full till lunch which is great as I'm trying to lose a little weight

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the Butterfield Diet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU

ReputationRep:
    Coffee... Topped with Coffee... with a side of coffee.... and maybe some coffee...

Overnight oats. Usually chocolate, Coffee and Orange (Mixed).
    Or
    Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding

ReputationRep:
    A bowl of cereal and a cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    Every other day 3 boiled eggs with 2 toasts. Every other day bowl of oats with fruit.

ReputationRep:
    Granola with milk or a yogurt, sometimes a bacon sandwich on a Sunday morning

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.