Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dear teacher....... [Golden thread] Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mrs Asako

You don't even know it but you're an amazing wing-woman, thanks for the shoulder pics of my crush

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

Anyone got a post-A level results day 'Dear Teacher?'

Did seeing your grades influence your views on your teacher?

#BeResultsProud

ReputationRep:
    Dear physics teacher,

Thanks for being a cool guy. Most other teachers would get frustrated at my short attention span or irritated at my excited outbursts, but you didn't, and you sometimes even joined in :lol: it's something I really appreciated. Your lessons were bants man, and it was hilarious when we were dancing to Hips Don't Lie. I appreciate that you're not like other teachers who just hide in the staffroom; at breaks you'd be having a nice chat with us students, Plus you're one of the few people who actually understood my awful physics/maths jokes. :llama:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Dear Teacher,

Sorry that I had a crush on you :lol: #awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Dear maths teacher who shall not be named. Stop turning up to lectures with love bites all over your neck, going on msn while the students can clearly see you and actually teach the subject instead of having fun with the lads in the class and acting like one of them. I hardly learnt anything in your classes!

ReputationRep:
    Dear all teachers at my school,
    Your subject is not the only subject I take. As none of you seem to realize this the workload I had over this summer was horrendous. Many of my friends and I will already be burnt out before we enter year 11 because we are unable to relax over the summer as we had such a large amount of work to do. In addition, be realistic when estimating how long the work will take us: I'm on target to get a grade 9 in English Lit, but the homework you set us which was estimated to take 15 hours even took me nearer to 4o hours,

I know you are just doing your best to ensure we secure the GCSE grades you think we are capable of and you are under huge pressure to make sure that we meet our targets. I really appreciate how hard you all work. However, as someone who has worked consistently hard throughout the school year, I needed a break over the summer to reconnect with my family as well as experience new opportunities and the sheer amount of work set vastly restricted my ability to do so.

ReputationRep:
    Dear teacher,

**** you, I made it.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mrs Girvan,

You knew how to balance work and play to the point and you would always encourage the entire class to carry on even when it was the last thing on our minds

ReputationRep:
    Dear maths teacher

Thanks for making us write 7/8 a4 pages each lesson and not letting us talk at all It was fun -sarcasm-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yacinesen)
    Dear economics teacher: Thanks for leaving and abandoning us halfway through the year WITHOUT ANY NOTICE really appreciate it!! ))))))))))))
    lool did we have the same economics teacher?? the same thing happened to us only a few months in

ReputationRep:
    dear maths teacher,
    you predicted me an E at a level and I came out with an A, glad I proved you wrong

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mr. Brown,

You were the best teacher I ever had and you were the one who inspired me to attain my goals. I will always remember that and be thankful that you helped me see sense and change course before it was too late.

And thanks for the message you wrote in my yearbook at the end of Year 13. It really meant a lot to me and put a huge smile on my face.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Year 5 Teacher:

I still think about you from time to time and remember you fondly. You never believed me when I told you at the time, but you actually did end up being the only good teacher I had at any point in my academic career. School was never a particularly good experience in my life and I didn't really get anything out of it beyond going to Mass in my later secondary years, but I've never forgotten your guidance, wisdom, and how much you cared for me as a student. I'm sorry we lost touch over the years because it was mostly my fault and it seems like you're retired now as you're not working in the Catholic primary system anymore, I mean it's been over 15 years since we last spoke, but I'm definitely going to pop a Christmas card in the post this year. Hopefully you're still with your husband and you'll get it because it's his name I looked up in the phone book.

ReputationRep:
    Lol maybe fam i still got a B tho so its calm

ReputationRep:
    Dear Psychology Teacher,

You're fake asf.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.