Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CLICK THIS IF YOU REMEMBER ME! AMA/Let's Talk Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Aren't you a smart cookie... You just know everything! I'm actually starting to think you're catfishing, no one can be this smart ygm
    I think if we see things like the way he sees things we can find common ground.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    TSR friendships lol
    Hypocritical insults (lol what)
    Contradictory statements ????
    You're not denying the trolling part though...

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you a smart cookie... You just know everything! I'm actually starting to think you're catfishing, no one can be this smart ygm
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Literally 2/10 for attempts to antagonise me

ReputationRep:
    You're not denying the trolling part though...
    Calling you a catfish isn't trolling 🌯🌯👌
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Literally 2/10 for attempts to antagonise me
    Calling you a catfish isn't trolling 🌯🌯👌
    But I think we concluded you're the real catfish here mate. As well as a mediocre troll

ReputationRep:
    But I think we concluded you're the real catfish here mate. As well as a mediocre troll
    What am I catfishing about? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Mediocre? 😂😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_0704.JPG
Views: 2
Size:  21.1 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What am I catfishing about? Lol
    Could ask you the same question about myself
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Mediocre? 😂😂😂
    Meant to say world class!

ReputationRep:
    Could ask you the same question about myself
    About being someone entirely different?

ReputationRep:
    Did you not hear it yet? I'm a catfish 😂😂😂 Sacred Ground just knows because he's always right
    I need logical reasoning, bullet points for the reasons behind the accusation, as well as irrefutable evidence before believing in any of their claims. If one can't justify themselves and then resorts to insulting, then it serves no purpose. Needless conflict and drama is unnecessary.

I think you're a great person Burrito . You're not an arrogant/rude person in my opinion. I've seen you being kind and lovely to people when they're down and bringing people up many times. So I shall continue believing you!

Sacred Ground Even the most saintly person isn't perfect all the time and not everyone is going to like everyone. You might have seen something or assumed something about him. If you are making accusations, then please back it up. if you can't justify it, then please no drama.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    About being someone entirely different?
    And are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    I need logical reasoning, bullet points for the reasons behind the accusation, as well as irrefutable evidence before believing in any of their claims. If one can't justify themselves and then resorts to insulting, then it serves no purpose. Needless conflict and drama is unnecessary.

I think you're a great person Burrito . You're not an arrogant/rude person in my opinion. I've seen you being kind and lovely to people when they're down and bringing people up many times. So I shall continue believing you!

Sacred Ground Even the most saintly person isn't perfect all the time and not everyone is going to like everyone. You might have seen something or assumed something about him. If you are making accusations, then please back it up. if you can't justify it, then please no drama.
    I haven't insulted anyone, he has called me an idiot etc etc. I've called him a catfish so please get off your moral high horse

+ didn't read the rest of your diatribe

ReputationRep:

There is no evidence basically. He's got this attitude where he thinks his opinion is fact
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I haven't insulted anyone, he has called me an idiot etc etc. I've called him a catfish so please get off your moral high horse

+ didn't read the rest of your diatribe
    You called me arrogant, up my own arse and said I have shite sarcasm...why do you keep lying to yourself so much lmao

ReputationRep:
    And are you?
    I haven't claimed to be anyone

ReputationRep:
    You called me arrogant, up my own arse and said I have shite sarcasm...why do you keep lying to yourself so much lmao
    I called you arrogant ya. I said people were up your arse actually and your sarcasm is shite, if that offends you then you're a sensitive soul
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a great person Burrito . You're not an arrogant/rude person in my opinion. I've seen you being kind and lovely to people when they're down and bringing people up many times.
    Thanks Same goes to you!

ReputationRep:
    CuriousSherlock

Who gave you free reign to rule these forums and start dictating how I talk to people? I'm being perfectly friendly, when they're the ones trolling me (albeit a pitiful troll.) You ought to not get involved and stop spouting nonsense when it isn't your place, I'm not offending anyone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.