The Student Room Group

why do Brown people like spicy food so much?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JordLndr
In fact. I might have to pull a woody and change my avatar to this:

IMG_5280.JPG

I don't know what's worse, the lack of gains or the haircut.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't know what's worse, the lack of gains or the haircut.

Lack of gains? What do you mean.. this guy is stacked, striations everywhere.
Even the L.U.I has superior bicep insertions to this guy on a daileeeeeeee babypleeeez.
Gets a bigger peak that way, it was genetically planned out for him to look this big.
Original post by JordLndr
Lack of gains? What do you mean.. this guy is stacked, striations everywhere.

Dat bicep-tricep separation tho :zomg:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Dat bicep-tricep separation tho :zomg:

Everybody mirin'
Im white and think spicy food is the best food ever invented. i also have an asian friend who cant stand spicy food so you cant really generalise :tongue:
These gainz are absolutely to be saluted. BP oil spill, Ulititties has nothing on this man.
'Brown people'

What about Asians brah?
His gains are loyal, not oil. Resemblant of Arnold Himself.
Ahaha the world famous Brad Dingleberry, who can apparently bench more than the world record, for reps, with only two spotters 😂
"LIGHT WORK!"

He's more of a joke than some of the threads on here tbh
(edited 6 years ago)
Why do white people not season their food?
In India, people are used to eating spicy food since their birth. I guess it's similar in middle east. If you are used to it, it won't taste spicy to you.
I need spices. My bodily functions are not complete without it
Don't be such an SJW. Everyone knows brown people like spicy food more on average, its part of their culture, what's wrong with asking.
It's peng af
da hell its so nice & why not lol
It's better than bland food.??
Original post by Anonymous
i was having lunch at work the other day with my two co-workers, who are from the Middle East orginally, i was tucking into my ham and cheese sandwich and pork pie when they asked if I wanted any of their food.. it was obviously cusine from their home countries (i didn't know what it was) but I had a taste and it was okay.. not great, the spice kinda took over I said to them, but they were in disagreement..

so I was just wondering why do Brown people like spicy food so much? it's not that great in my opinion

You need more spice, you're too salty.

Quick Reply

Latest