Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do Brown people like spicy food so much? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why do white people not season their food?

ReputationRep:
    In India, people are used to eating spicy food since their birth. I guess it's similar in middle east. If you are used to it, it won't taste spicy to you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I need spices. My bodily functions are not complete without it

ReputationRep:
    Don't be such an SJW. Everyone knows brown people like spicy food more on average, its part of their culture, what's wrong with asking.

ReputationRep:
    It's peng af

ReputationRep:
    da hell its so nice & why not lol

ReputationRep:
    It's better than bland food.??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i was having lunch at work the other day with my two co-workers, who are from the Middle East orginally, i was tucking into my ham and cheese sandwich and pork pie when they asked if I wanted any of their food.. it was obviously cusine from their home countries (i didn't know what it was) but I had a taste and it was okay.. not great, the spice kinda took over I said to them, but they were in disagreement..

so I was just wondering why do Brown people like spicy food so much? it's not that great in my opinion
    You need more spice, you're too salty.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.