Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys - thoughts on cellulite? Watch

Announcements

I'm very fit in that I go to the gym regularly and have a good diet. But I fell off track for a couple of weeks recently, and because I'm not used to junk food whenever I do eat it I pile on the pounds quickly - I've gained a bit of fat around my legs and lost some muscle. I've just recently got in to a relationship and am feeling slightly conscious, but as I'm back on track with my fitness now I know it will literally take me a couple of weeks to get back to how I was looking before. Annoyingly I have gained fat & cellulite around the front and back of my thighs and on my bum, and a bit of fat around my hips. My figure is still good but just more untoned than usual.

Guys, how would you feel about seeing this? Especially if you knew she was usually fit? Would it be a turn off or would you just let it slide?

ReputationRep:
    just let it slide, more common than you think

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with a bit of fat :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Let it slide and possibly even find it an improvement

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Let it slide and possibly even find it an improvement
    How?! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How?! haha
    I don't know any guy that's ever seen a girl and said "she's hot but there's some cellulite on her thighs so I'm not interested"

ReputationRep:
    Lol thick thighs and a nice bum will always win for me. Not really bothered about a bit of cellulite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How?! haha
    Gaining fat could give some women an appreciated (or appreciated added) jiggle to her bum, give her more of an hourglass figure, make her bum more noticeable, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Gaining fat could give some women an appreciated (or appreciated added) jiggle to her bum, give her more of an hourglass figure, make her bum more noticeable, etc.
    gettin thicc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    gettin thicc
    Or I could have just said this ^

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't think any decent guy would care. Most women have some cellulite even if they're fit and in shape.

I'd take a slightly chubby woman over a athletic one anyday.

Couldn't find a good picture but personally I prefer the one on the far right than the left only cos she appears more feminine with a fuller figure.

http://bonytobombshell.com/wp-conten...by-come-on.jpg

Oh and to answer your question I doubt your bf will mind, hell he probably wont even notice lol. What will make him notice is if you act insecure about it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.