The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter uni accommodation

Hi, I'm going to be studying Human Biosciences at Exeter uni this year. I'm struggling to make a decision on which accommodation to choose as my course is split equally between the Streatham and St Luke's campus, so does anyone have any advice on where I should live?
Reply 1
This is tough... because the heart of the uni is mostly at the Streatham campus since its the main one but then St Luke's in right in the city centre. I feel like i'd enjoy myself more at St Luke's
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Streatham is where most things happen really outside of your course, like societies etc. A nice idea might be to live on Streatham and get a bike. If you live in Lafrowda (I'd avoid Birks Grange Village and Duryard, as they're very far from St Lukes), it'll be a 20-30 minute walk to St Lukes, and around a 10 minute cycle. If you then move out for second and third years, you can find a place somewhere more in-between the two.
Original post by BonsaiClouds
Streatham is where most things happen really outside of your course, like societies etc. A nice idea might be to live on Streatham and get a bike. If you live in Lafrowda (I'd avoid Birks Grange Village and Duryard, as they're very far from St Lukes), it'll be a 20-30 minute walk to St Lukes, and around a 10 minute cycle. If you then move out for second and third years, you can find a place somewhere more in-between the two.

Thank you that's really helpful 😊
Original post by zayn008
This is tough... because the heart of the uni is mostly at the Streatham campus since its the main one but then St Luke's in right in the city centre. I feel like i'd enjoy myself more at St Luke's

Thank you I've heard good things about the Rowancroft accommodation close to St Luke's so I'll have a look at that
If you're still looking for accommodation in Exeter, we still have some studio apartments available at The Kingfisher! It’s conveniently situated on Western Way and is also a stone’s throw from the shops, restaurants and bars of lively Sidwell Street, if you think that's an area that you might like to be in?

Take a look around! http://www.downingstudents.com/locat...er/kingfisher/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending