The Student Room Group

Strangest, funniest or outrageous things you have seen at school/uni

:lol:

Two girls in my year in year 11 had a playground fight and it was the most talked about fight of the year. They just threw loads of yogurt at each other, then got told off while they were covered head to toe in yogurt :rofl:

What's the strangest, funniest or most outrageous things you have seen at school or uni?

Also no story could possibly be as outrageous as this gif:

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Probably as outrageous as Theresa May and her wheat fields but;
1. In primary school we were all sitting around a teacher while she was speaking. (Not the foggiest idea about what, but given it was primary school probably a story or something.) then boy sitting in front of her proceeded to vomit all over her.

2. Was in about year 8 or something in English class that would never shut up. One day decent teacher lost it at one of the trouble-maker students and while shouting at him to leave the class, he pointed at him. Merely pointed at him. -> Reported and fired for "poking".

3. Boy (from the same English class coincidentally) stabbed another boy on the ass with a compass; he had to go to hospital. Managed to make it into the local newspaper.

4. Was chilling in playground in highschool with friends. Another group from year younger came over and proceeded to nonchalantly empty their bottle of aloe vera water onto friend's boyfriend. Stood their and took it like a plant.

5. Wasn't in unfortunately but apparently a pigeon managed to fly into the canteen and drove the entire room into hysterics

6. I cutout a photograph of our headteacher from a newspaper and a friend got him to put his signature on it. I had a signed photo of my headteacher.

7. Someone photoshopped an ******* of a boy's face onto a frog and stuck it around school. "Ribbit boy" is still on a bin to this day.

8. I almost got beaten up for trying to throw a ball into a net, missed, and hitting the girl underneath the net on the head. That was a fun jog around school.

Probably so many more... that school... XD
Original post by Fox Corner

Two girls in my year in year 11 had a playground fight and it was the most talked about fight of the year. They just threw loads of yogurt at each other, then got told off while they were covered head to toe in yogurt :rofl:

Yogurt :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:
Reply 3
@Lord_Mediocre has some stories I think he'd be happy to share
My maths class will totally find me and know who I am if I post these but oh well!
We cooked breakfast on hot plates in maths (yes, full on breakfast--bacon, toast etc. )
Played dodgeball (not outrageous in itself, but when we were meant to be in a maths lesson it was pretty out there)
Built rockets then filmed them (tbf this one was actually maths as we then learnt about quadratic graphs lol)
On the day of our exam we went and played games on the field (carefully behind the trees so our teacher wasn't told off again)

Our maths teacher is amazing--was totally gutted when he left :sad:
Fireworks going off in class ..yes, FIREWORKS :cry2:..
nothing strange but a few funny things !
My AS Maths teacher was a bit terrible, but his name was Paul.
One lesson we were all so freaking tired and fed up, it was a warm day and we had last period maths.
Paul is always late so someone wrote on his whiteboard "Kahoot or riot"
He got in, read it.
Made us do some M1 for a bit, saw that we were having none of it.
So we actually played Kahoot :mmm:

Everyone's nicknames were just Paul puns lmao

I was APAULling, someone else was PAUL party, Death Paul etc.. it was amazing xD

Yeah we were all failing M1 but hey Kahoot was bantz
Watching one of the boys dangle from the goal posts by his shoelaces for an hour in science before the teachers noticed him at the far end of the playing fields and went to his rescue.
Reply 8
My life draining away from me during dissertation.
A middle eastern guy 2 years above me streaked on stage in nothing but a turban during his form assembly. No one laughed and his form just carried on, we were all a bit shocked. Then he got permanently exclude.

I played rugby a lot so when we were playing our rival school, were we knew all the other players. Our captain and 2 of his friends took some MD about an hour before kick off. They were spouting all kind of motivational quotes al la Shia LaBeouf for a good half hour. Then on the kick off one of the guys had to ball kicked straight to him and got completely destroyed by two people he knew on the other team. He was immediately projectile vomited everywhere over an other player and he lost the ball and they scored afterwards. He tried to continue playing for another two minutes and must have been sick four times before being taken off. This is infront of a crowd of 200 with a lot of teachers a few governors and both headteachers. Ahh rugby ladz.
(edited 6 years ago)
My english teacher told our class he was just popping out to do some photocopying. He never came back to class and apparently showed up to school 2 hours later with a new suit, a haircut and visibly drunk
We had a kid get stuck on the roof of the school after he kicked his football up there.
1) Had a roast dinner in a politics class
2) A teacher got fired for asking a student if he even spoke English
3) Our head teacher banning ball games because Year 7s kept complaing they were having their footballs stolen, and he did not want to deal with it.
4) Singing Bohemian Rapsody for half a lesson because our English teacher never turned up.
2 girls got into a fight infront of a teachers meeting (about 90 teachers)
A guy in my year year got suspended for punching a teacher lol
We had to get an ambulance once because one of my tech teachers nearly lost a finger to a saw
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
nothing strange but a few funny things !
My AS Maths teacher was a bit terrible, but his name was Paul.
One lesson we were all so freaking tired and fed up, it was a warm day and we had last period maths.
Paul is always late so someone wrote on his whiteboard "Kahoot or riot"
He got in, read it.
Made us do some M1 for a bit, saw that we were having none of it.
So we actually played Kahoot :mmm:

Everyone's nicknames were just Paul puns lmao

I was APAULling, someone else was PAUL party, Death Paul etc.. it was amazing xD

Yeah we were all failing M1 but hey Kahoot was bantz

That sounds like the History/Politics teacher at my sixth form (who is also called paul!)
You know there's those teachers where you can insult them low-key and they'd roast you back? Yeah he was one of those. So much fun, and it was entertaining to overhear insult competitions. (but not when you suddenly start failing bc you did little work..)
Seeing my teacher at the pub marking test papers:tongue:
One kid in my infant school accidentally cut another kids ear with scissors... no idea how but the lobe was just hanging and there was blood everywhere! (unsurprisingly) he had to go get it stitched up :lolwut:
In year 10/11 , there were a bunch of people in my class who had a lighter and deodorant and they sprayed it on the table in a small line and literally set it on FIRE and then quickly blew it out each time the teach walked around. To this day no one ever found out they did this every lesson and I have no clue how 😳

Latest