ReputationRep:
    Predicted: AAC
    Guesstimate: BDU
    :/

ReputationRep:
    A2
    Predicted ABB
    Guessing BBC.
    Biology was horrible, seriously don't no what i will achieve.

Can i still do pharmacy with BBC ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I took the IB, so I already received my results earlier this month. But funny story though, I swear everything I was doing on results day pointed to the fact that I got 35 points. I played badminton with my friends and this guy had a t-shirt with a massive "35" on the back. One of my friends were talking about some event in history with their grandpa that happened in 1935. When my sister asked me to add a few albums to her iPod, it totaled to 35 damn songs.

Each moment stood out to me and I remember them so clearly like the bloody matrix was calling my attention, but since I was predicted a 37 I brushed it off and chuckled "heh...it would suck if I got a 35". Well whadda you know, on results evening I got a 35.

It was a point below my insurance condition so I was really bummed. Buuuut I practically cheated the system by getting my Maths SL remarked and I moved up to 36. Now I have a place in university! Checkmate, atheists (/sarcasm).

ReputationRep:
    Not too sure on my predicted grades (A levels) but I would guess I'm going to get As/Bs in Chemistry and Biology, and Maths, well, let's just say I will be very surprised to actually get a grade! EPQ I'm hoping for A* or A luckily I have an unconditional for uni so I don't have to panic too much, but still am hoping I have managed at least 2 As!

ReputationRep:
    Predicted: 45 IB Points
    Guesstimate: 43 IB Points
    Actual results: 43 IB Points

ReputationRep:
    Numeracy D
    Maths D
    English language D
    Science B
    Welsh B
    Art C
    Spanish E
    Geography C
    )

ReputationRep:
    Business studies: B
    Computer Science: A
    Dt product: B
    Bio: A
    Chem: A
    Phys: A
    Arabic: B
    ESL: A
    First Language English: B
    English Lit: C
    Maths: B

ReputationRep:
    I think I got (these are new GCSEs):
    English - 8/9
    Maths - 8/9
    Science - A/A*
    French - C
    C.S - A
    Graphics - A

ReputationRep:
    Predicted: A*A*A*A*A*a
    Guess: A*A*AAAa

ReputationRep:
    AS levels:

Predicted: AAAA
    Guess: ABBC

:/

ReputationRep:
    Predicted: AAA
    Guestimate: ABC

Need AAB, no insurance

ReputationRep:
    Predicted: BCC
    Entry requirements: CCC
    Guestimate: DEU :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for A* A A

ReputationRep:
    Predicted: ABB
    Requirements: ABB
    Guestimate: ABD

Reckon Liverpool will still let me into a Languages course if the D is in bio??? ergh I'm so scared for 18 days...

ReputationRep:
    I would put my bets on as chemistry A, as physics A, a-level maths A*, as english lit B. That's in order of how certain I am that I have gotten those grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katesprite)
    I took the IB, so I already received my results earlier this month. But funny story though, I swear everything I was doing on results day pointed to the fact that I got 35 points. I played badminton with my friends and this guy had a t-shirt with a massive "35" on the back. One of my friends were talking about some event in history with their grandpa that happened in 1935. When my sister asked me to add a few albums to her iPod, it totaled to 35 damn songs.

Each moment stood out to me and I remember them so clearly like the bloody matrix was calling my attention, but since I was predicted a 37 I brushed it off and chuckled "heh...it would suck if I got a 35". Well whadda you know, on results evening I got a 35.

It was a point below my insurance condition so I was really bummed. Buuuut I practically cheated the system by getting my Maths SL remarked and I moved up to 36. Now I have a place in university! Checkmate, atheists (/sarcasm).
    You didn't cheat the system the system cheated you by giving that bloody 35!

ReputationRep:
    Predicted: AAB
    Guestimate:ABC

ReputationRep:
    Predicted:
    English literature: 6
    English language:6
    Maths: 9
    Biology: A*
    Chemistry:A*
    Physics:A*
    German: A
    Geography: A
    R.E:A*
    Sociology:A
    Art:B

Guessing I'm going to get:
    English Literature:7
    English Language:7
    Maths: 7
    Biology:A
    Chemistry:A
    Physics:A
    German:A
    Geography:A
    Art:A
    R.E:A*
    Sociology:B

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to guess:
    Maths- A*
    English Language- A
    Geography- B (lol)
    Further Maths- A* (hopefully)
    Double Award Science- A*A*
    Business Studies- A
    ICT- A

ReputationRep:
    AS level
    Predicted: AAAA(in Bio,chem, pysch and maths respectively)
    Guess: ACAB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.