Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were a sandwich or baked good... what would you be? [Golden thread] Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather be...
    A sandwich
    29.69%
    A baked good
    70.31%

ReputationRep:
    Tuna and Sweetcorn Sandwich ( chilli sauce & mayonnaise added)

:awesome:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    One of those cute cat doughnuts cos I want to damn it.
    Also, they look really awesome on the outside, but I have a feeling they aren't as great on the inside.

ReputationRep:
    cookie dough with vanilla ice cream
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Is this thread basically just "what is your fav sandwich/baked good?"

Imma go with gingerbread man!

ReputationRep:
    a salty pretzel

(lol not even gonna try explaining that tbh xD)

ReputationRep:
    Chicken pie as I run away from all my problems.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say I would be a chocolate eclair. Partly because they're amazing and I love them, partly because I'd have to be a cake because I love cake, and because on the outside I maybe look like a simple pastry with chocolate on, but on the inside I'm even more special

ReputationRep:
    Prawn mayo sandwich bc my skin tone is pretty pink/white and ofc its the BEST sarnie out there
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Apple pie because I m sweet really but can have a hard crust when I need to

ReputationRep:
    Ham sandwich. It's nothing amazing but it's simple and nice enough that most people like

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd be a profiterole - crispy on the outside, but once you break through that hard exterior, there's a sightly softer inner to enjoy. I also like all things French, so this is definitely me.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I'm definitely a tart

ReputationRep:
    Really really enjoy a good BLT or a sweet tunacorn or a chicken tikka sandwich. omg, now you're making me crave a sandwich.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gyoza)
    A doughnut, but like a proper chunky glazed ring doughnut with an interesting icing on top. None of this piped custard or jam rubbish.
    Oh come on, you can't leave us with 'interesting icing'! You've got to give us all the deets!

ReputationRep:
    I would say a gingerbread cake, because I love Christmas. You can eat it warm or cold, which is like me, because I'm mostly warm and nice, but if you're horrible to me, then I can be cold back. I also love cake, and it's one of my favourites to bake.

ReputationRep:
    An Apple Tarte Tatin for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Bacon sarnie. Or roll. Nice crispy salty bacon in a buttery white roll with a ****load of ketchup. Now that's what I'm talking about :coma:

Name:  _20170727_141500.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  80.1 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    probably a doughnut
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em_lj)
    Bacon sarnie. Or roll. Nice crispy salty bacon in a buttery white roll with a ****load of ketchup. Now that's what I'm talking about :coma:
    Mate...delish!

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry had to remove your meme - it was cool, but too sweary!

ReputationRep:
    Probably a chicken and mayonnaise wrap with iceberg lettuce. Also has to be a warm wrap, straight from the toaster.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.