Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were a sandwich or baked good... what would you be? [Golden thread] Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather be...
    A sandwich
    29.69%
    A baked good
    70.31%

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Given my enthusiasm for bread (as in I'm really not keen) I probably better be a baked good of some kind....raspberry and apple danishes are my favourite so I'll be that lol

ReputationRep:
    I think I would have to say a sausage roll since they're my absolute favourite pastry item! But not just any sausage roll, one from Simmons bakery (Hertfordshire company I believe) which is fresh but has been allowed to cool to just above lukewarm so it's perfectly edible straight away. Looks perfectly ordinary but is actually extraordinarily tasty. The best sausage roll ever! Just writing this is making me hungry....💭🍽🍴

ReputationRep:
    Greggs chicken bake

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronanmurphy98)
    A grand-slamwich, obviously. Two scrambled eggs, seasoned sausage (perhaps even a frankfurter), crispy bacon, torn ham, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese grilled on potato bread smothered in maple syrup.
    A heart attack waiting to happen.
    💣

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronanmurphy98)
    A grand-slamwich, obviously. Two scrambled eggs, seasoned sausage (perhaps even a frankfurter), crispy bacon, torn ham, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese grilled on potato bread smothered in maple syrup.
    Yuk

ReputationRep:
    Tough choice, I'd rather be lasagne...

ReputationRep:
    A Cinnamon Bun, because I'm nice, but I have bits in me that a lot of people don't like!

ReputationRep:
    I would probably be a Greggs steak bake as I eat a fair few of them

ReputationRep:
    Sausage roll

ReputationRep:
    Millionaires shortbread because I'm indecisive and have a sweet tooth

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a crumpet with jam.

I'm simple, ordinary, but with a sweet irresistable twist :perv:. I'm hot, warm, but I can get cold real quick. I'm hard on the outside but soft on the inside <3

ReputationRep:
    I am an eclair. I look quite plain on the outside and show little of what I am. But inside, I have feelings.

ReputationRep:
    A cookie cause most people can get along with me and say, "aye gu on then"
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    despite my name I would have to say that I'd be a chocolate brownie bc basically a gift from god and bc im brown

ReputationRep:
    Carrot cake - tries to come off as vaguely healthy, really isn't.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaclaire4)
    I think I would have to say a sausage roll since they're my absolute favourite pastry item! But not just any sausage roll, one from Simmons bakery (Hertfordshire company I believe) which is fresh but has been allowed to cool to just above lukewarm so it's perfectly edible straight away. Looks perfectly ordinary but is actually extraordinarily tasty. The best sausage roll ever! Just writing this is making me hungry....💭🍽🍴
    This is the most delightful descriptive sausage roll experience ever. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    A pastry - like a swiss roll or muffin or cookie.

ReputationRep:
    A sandwich.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Nandos' Choc-a-lot cake with cream

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to be a steak bake from Greggs as I'm just full of rubbish...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.