Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were a sandwich or baked good... what would you be? [Golden thread] Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather be...
    A sandwich
    29.69%
    A baked good
    70.31%

ReputationRep:
    BLT!

ReputationRep:
    I would be a donut with a filling in the middle, perhaps with a Nutella filling. As unlike most I don't conform to the norms that other set, so I definitely would not be a sandwich with the uniform slice of bread on each side, nor would I have icing or sugar on top. I'd be plain on the outside with a surprise within, this represents that if you take the time to get to know me, you'll see that even though I present an average girl on the outside, once you take the time, you'll see that I am unique in my own way, in a way that you weren't expecting.

ReputationRep:
    An almond croissant

ReputationRep:
    A Bake Good - Sticky toffee pudding cos it goes well with most things and is soft and goey on the inside

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry and Chocolate Cake

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwhich

ReputationRep:
    croissant

ReputationRep:
    I'm a sausage roll... but without the sausage inside. Dry, hollow and bland. Pretty much sums me up. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    blueberry cake

ReputationRep:
    Cheese & Tomato Sandwich

ReputationRep:
    A spicy tuna sandwich
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I've finally worked it out...

I would be a sandwich.

Specially, I'd be a Boxing Day BLT made by my dad. Our family tradition on Boxing Day is to use a bunch of the leftovers from Christmas, and make the most epic BLTs you've ever seen. There's always at least three layers of toast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, avocado, cheese and salad cream. And that's just the standard one.

The reason I'd be a Boxing Day BLT is that I feel I'm a very multi-layered person, with lots of different elements to my personality. This sandwich is also exclusively eaten in the presence of loved ones, and there's always lots of laughter and fun, messy kitchens and happy faces. I really like that it's such a joyous thing.

Ooooooooh myyyyyyy goshhhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    Pretzel- but the soft ones, slightly unyielding on the outside but soft on the inside

ReputationRep:
    battenburg
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    A donut because I am a donut

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate brownie

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a BLT... Big Lovable Teddy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I would be a footlong Italian BMT with plenty of Southwest sauce. :yum:

Because I'm pretty spicy and big. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to believe that I'd be one of france's finest eclair pistaches. In reality, I'm probably a greggs yum-yum

ReputationRep:
    A bacon sandwhich with tomato sauce

A bit bland and boring at first, but if you delve a littler deeper you will find something different

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.