lmao
They have terrible taste in music.
Reply 4
Periods probably.
Reply 5
Original post by JordLndr

I know right?
Putting up with ****boys and 'nice' guys.
Original post by SGHD26716
I know right?

Must be because, if the artist is "good looking" they don't care what he sounds like. Kinda defeats the point in music though?

I have great taste in music actually. :wink:
Periods.
Some seem to whinge about everything and everyone.
Face discrimination in this male dominated world,despite what many deluded guys on TSR and the internet seem to think.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I have great taste in music actually. :wink:

Just because you gave me a winky face, you can be the exception.
Being expected to have/want children and getting told you're selfish, a let down or even worse things by some people for not wanting them.
y not fam

Because female has male in it
Not being able to walk alone past dark by yourself (from work)...or even get a cab. Generally just living in a society where female rape, assault, and murder are still common and not feeling like you can defend yourself because apparently pepper spray is against a rapist's human rights in the UK.

Having interviews with male managers who ask if you're planning on having children soon (seriously) even though that's not supposed to be asked.

Not being comfortable wearing a modest dress in hot weather in certain parts of the UK due to leering.

Being expected to have children by 35 otherwise there must be something wrong with you.

Being told that the world has changed and now women can be financially independent but still getting paid less than your male colleagues and not being able to afford to live comfortably like your female friends who don't work but who had children and moved in with a man.

Periods are the least of our ****ing worries, seriously.
Less chance of winning Nobel prizes in sciences for whatever reason(s)
Yeah it's amusing how 99% of comments were from males, It's nice acknowledging each other's differences though. Would be the same if it was vice versa. xD
Dealing with mansplaining

(eg - this thread :rolleyes: )

this isn't true otherwise I would've liked your rap
comes to mind again
y not fam

Because female has male in it

**** i'm a Fe then.