Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going anywhere good?
    Leave a comment/inbox me

Bored ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hey, nice to meet you! :hi:
    How come you're bored?
    I'm not doing too much this summer, but my birthday is in just over a week so I'm pretty excited about that :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Hey, nice to meet you! :hi:
    How come you're bored?
    I'm not doing too much this summer, but my birthday is in just over a week so I'm pretty excited about that :woo:
    I'm at my grandparents currently and staying here but I don't much to do! So I'm trying to find a way to actually do something. Nice to meet you too and happy birthday for then ☺️😘

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to step outside my house at one point.

ReputationRep:
    Going to a caravan park for a week as my grand parents own one in a really good haven site. I have loads of friends there so its really fun. Then going to spain for 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrycja2017)
    I'm at my grandparents currently and staying here but I don't much to do! So I'm trying to find a way to actually do something. Nice to meet you too and happy birthday for then ☺️😘
    Oh I see, that does sound a bit boring tbh but hopefully you'll find something.
    Thanks!
    Are you doing GCSEs or A levels?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Might as well have a mini AMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Going to a caravan park for a week as my grand parents own one in a really good haven site. I have loads of friends there so its really fun. Then going to spain for 2 weeks.
    Omg that sounds so nice, I'd love to do that. Whereabouts in Spain you going? I've been to Marbella recently, been Madrid and Barcelona and I love them all 😍

ReputationRep:
    Omg that sounds so nice, I'd love to do that. Whereabouts in Spain you going? I've been to Marbella recently, been Madrid and Barcelona and I love them all 😍
    A place called la mata, we went there last year, it was really nice, the beaches are beautiful. I would personally like to go to a place you can explore more instead, but i have 4 others in my family who love beaches and laying in sun (i personally find it kinda boring), so i can't really choose where to go lol. I love that wanderlust so i like to explore different places, i don't like going back to the same place

ReputationRep:
    A place called la mata, we went there last year, it was really nice, the beaches are beautiful. I would personally like to go to a place you can explore more instead, but i have 4 others in my family who love beaches and laying in sun (i personally find it kinda boring), so i can't really choose where to go lol. I love that wanderlust so i like to explore different places, i don't like going back to the same place
    Awe okay I'm kinda similar I mean I'm really pale so I don't tan I just burn, which is why I kinda hate going to the beach, but then I love just sitting in the water and chilling. I like seeing new things but at times I get bored 😐 cause normally we end up going in shops I don't like.
    • TSR Support Team

Attempting to stay dry and warm in this awful weather.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Continuing my Hammer Horror film marathon :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awe okay I'm kinda similar I mean I'm really pale so I don't tan I just burn, which is why I kinda hate going to the beach, but then I love just sitting in the water and chilling. I like seeing new things but at times I get bored 😐 cause normally we end up going in shops I don't like.
    Aww that sucks, im also kinda pale tbh, i do tan easily tho (which is good). I like chilling in the sea aswell, i hate sunbathing on sand tho (too boring), i normally tan anyways tho so it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Behaving like a loser

ReputationRep:
    Flying to HK soon

training breakdancing everyday as usual

ReputationRep:
    Aww that sucks, im also kinda pale tbh, i do tan easily tho (which is good). I like chilling in the sea aswell, i hate sunbathing on sand tho (too boring), i normally tan anyways tho so it doesn't matter.
    Thats okay then, have a lovely time and enjoy! 😘

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got Summer in the City to go to next week and then a couple of days out scattered around the month before sixth form starts, so I'm looking forward to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Attempting to stay dry and warm in this awful weather.
    Hide under the covers in your bed 😂

ReputationRep:
    Thats okay then, have a lovely time and enjoy! 😘
    Aww thanks, hope u enjoy the rest of your summer to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessiexlong)
    Well I've got Summer in the City to go to next week and then a couple of days out scattered around the month before sixth form starts, so I'm looking forward to that.
    Good luck at sixth form, what subjects you doing? , I'll be starting my second year ☺️

ReputationRep:
    I'm not one to plan things usually. I'm going to a house music festival next month in my area though, only plan is to make sure I'm shredded and tanned so I can go shirtless

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.