The Student Room Group

What's everyone doing this summer?☀️

Anyone going anywhere good?
Leave a comment/inbox me

Bored ☺️

Scroll to see replies

Hey, nice to meet you! :hi:
How come you're bored?
I'm not doing too much this summer, but my birthday is in just over a week so I'm pretty excited about that :woo:
Original post by Batgirl98
Hey, nice to meet you! :hi:
How come you're bored?
I'm not doing too much this summer, but my birthday is in just over a week so I'm pretty excited about that :woo:

I'm at my grandparents currently and staying here but I don't much to do! So I'm trying to find a way to actually do something. Nice to meet you too and happy birthday for then ☺️😘
I'm looking to step outside my house at one point.
Going to a caravan park for a week as my grand parents own one in a really good haven site. I have loads of friends there so its really fun. Then going to spain for 2 weeks.
Original post by patrycja2017
I'm at my grandparents currently and staying here but I don't much to do! So I'm trying to find a way to actually do something. Nice to meet you too and happy birthday for then ☺️😘

Oh I see, that does sound a bit boring tbh but hopefully you'll find something.
Thanks! :colondollar:
Are you doing GCSEs or A levels?

Spoiler

Original post by Ryanthom100
Going to a caravan park for a week as my grand parents own one in a really good haven site. I have loads of friends there so its really fun. Then going to spain for 2 weeks.

Omg that sounds so nice, I'd love to do that. Whereabouts in Spain you going? I've been to Marbella recently, been Madrid and Barcelona and I love them all 😍
Omg that sounds so nice, I'd love to do that. Whereabouts in Spain you going? I've been to Marbella recently, been Madrid and Barcelona and I love them all 😍

A place called la mata, we went there last year, it was really nice, the beaches are beautiful. I would personally like to go to a place you can explore more instead, but i have 4 others in my family who love beaches and laying in sun (i personally find it kinda boring), so i can't really choose where to go lol. I love that wanderlust so i like to explore different places, i don't like going back to the same place :frown:
A place called la mata, we went there last year, it was really nice, the beaches are beautiful. I would personally like to go to a place you can explore more instead, but i have 4 others in my family who love beaches and laying in sun (i personally find it kinda boring), so i can't really choose where to go lol. I love that wanderlust so i like to explore different places, i don't like going back to the same place :frown:

Awe okay I'm kinda similar I mean I'm really pale so I don't tan I just burn, which is why I kinda hate going to the beach, but then I love just sitting in the water and chilling. :smile: I like seeing new things but at times I get bored 😐 cause normally we end up going in shops I don't like.
Attempting to stay dry and warm in this awful weather.
Continuing my Hammer Horror film marathon :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awe okay I'm kinda similar I mean I'm really pale so I don't tan I just burn, which is why I kinda hate going to the beach, but then I love just sitting in the water and chilling. :smile: I like seeing new things but at times I get bored 😐 cause normally we end up going in shops I don't like.

Aww that sucks, im also kinda pale tbh, i do tan easily tho (which is good). I like chilling in the sea aswell, i hate sunbathing on sand tho (too boring), i normally tan anyways tho so it doesn't matter.
Behaving like a loser
Flying to HK soon

training breakdancing everyday as usual
Aww that sucks, im also kinda pale tbh, i do tan easily tho (which is good). I like chilling in the sea aswell, i hate sunbathing on sand tho (too boring), i normally tan anyways tho so it doesn't matter.

Thats okay then, have a lovely time and enjoy! 😘
Well I've got Summer in the City to go to next week and then a couple of days out scattered around the month before sixth form starts, so I'm looking forward to that.
Original post by Rock Fan
Attempting to stay dry and warm in this awful weather.

Hide under the covers in your bed 😂
Thats okay then, have a lovely time and enjoy! 😘

Aww thanks, hope u enjoy the rest of your summer to :wink:
Original post by jessiexlong
Well I've got Summer in the City to go to next week and then a couple of days out scattered around the month before sixth form starts, so I'm looking forward to that.

Good luck at sixth form, what subjects you doing? , I'll be starting my second year ☺️
I'm not one to plan things usually. I'm going to a house music festival next month in my area though, only plan is to make sure I'm shredded and tanned so I can go shirtless :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest