Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else received their offers yet? I received an email this afternoon allocating me to Senghennydd Hall (No idea how to say that :eek3:). I wasn't expecting to hear anything until next month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowDT)
    Has anybody else received their offers yet? I received an email this afternoon allocating me to Senghennydd Hall (No idea how to say that :eek3:). I wasn't expecting to hear anything until next month.
    (Side Question) I just got confirmed a place on UCAS but I haven't got a confirmation letter from them yet, did yours come straight away? and now on sims I cant go to the accommodations dashboard is that normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John10101)
    (Side Question) I just got confirmed a place on UCAS but I haven't got a confirmation letter from them yet, did yours come straight away? and now on sims I cant go to the accommodations dashboard is that normal?
    It might not have been straight away but it was within a day so maybe it will come through tomorrow? Are you getting an error when trying to access the dashboard?

ReputationRep:
    It might not have been straight away but it was within a day so maybe it will come through tomorrow? Are you getting an error when trying to access the dashboard?
    Yea on sims when you click that residency link it takes me to the list of accommodations not the dashboard and then when I went to the dashboard manually and try log on it says unexpected error

ReputationRep:
    Yea on sims when you click that residency link it takes me to the list of accommodations not the dashboard and then when I went to the dashboard manually and try log on it says unexpected error
    Did it tell you to call a number? I had that when trying to log into the dashboard yesterday. When I went back into Sims and clicked on University Residencies it worked fine :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Did it tell you to call a number? I had that when trying to log into the dashboard yesterday. When I went back into Sims and clicked on University Residencies it worked fine :dontknow:
    Yea told me to contact Residencies office, ah okay ill leave it till monday to see if it changes and hopefully I get a confirmation on my offer by then

ReputationRep:
    Okay I just got the UCAS confirmation letter which is the AS12 thing which is great but one last question if you don't mind, did cardiff send you an email regarding your confirmed place and saying what's up next or was the next time you heard from them was the accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Okay I just got the UCAS confirmation letter which is the AS12 thing which is great but one last question if you don't mind, did cardiff send you an email regarding your confirmed place and saying what's up next or was the next time you heard from them was the accommodation?
    I just had a look and I received an email with sims login details and applying for a residence. This was before my place was actually confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    I have just received an email that I am allocated at Liberty Cambrian Point, my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, were you conditional or unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cari98)
    Hey, were you conditional or unconditional?
    Unconditional.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.