Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Yeah, Urm - 2 come to mind
    One of them begin with R?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Validate? You gonna ask them to send you a photocopy of their passport? 😂😂😂
    No 😂😂 they would have to prove it was them in the photos by a video call and be able tof prove that what they have been telling me is true

ReputationRep:
    :yucky:

Well, when I went to University at JMU back in 2009, there was a website called YouGo where you could speak to students starting at the same University as you. Some guy started speaking to me, we met up on our first day of University and almost 8 years later, we're still together and marriage is on the cards

(Original post by ironandbeer2)
    One of them begin with R?
    Its so funny waking up to this. U guys r in all honestly never gonna guess haha.
    Hint: I BEGIN WITH THE LETTER T

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, when I went to University at JMU back in 2009, there was a website called YouGo where you could speak to students starting at the same University as you. Some guy started speaking to me, we met up on our first day of University and almost 8 years later, we're still together and marriage is on the cards
    Wow that's crazy?! I'm so happy for u

ReputationRep:
    Yes defo, in fact I think it's heading that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    881 now, you?
    can you stop I'm still on 784 goshhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)

ReputationRep:
    you are A living lowlife WHAT EVEN how long were you on TSR last night to get this lmao

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    you are A living lowlife WHAT EVEN how long were you on TSR last night to get this lmao
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    I'm not a low life, I just comment bangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Whats wrong with that?
    its weird man I would much rather meet someone the traditional way than through social media - just saying you met on TSR thats just a statement that would end my reputation lmaoo chanel_666

ReputationRep:
    its weird man I would much rather meet someone the traditional way than through social media - just saying you met on TSR thats just a statement that would end my reputation lmaoo chanel_666
    Prsom

ReputationRep:
    You could just say you met online? Plenty of people do it these days (date online) and I doubt it would harm your "reputation"

ReputationRep:
    SGHD26716 you chill with you 4937436473 reps

WATCH ME TODAY IN EVERY THREAD I died at 0% last night smh just hoping tsr isn't dead today

ReputationRep:
    It's dat avi getting u all the reps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    na na just the comments fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    You could just say you met online? Plenty of people do it these days (date online) and I doubt it would harm your "reputation"
    ngl through Insta thats okAY but I still wouldn't do it TSR is just on some next level thats like saying yh I met someone thru twitter "I instantly fell in love with them 140 characters that they posted" its just stupid

YOU DO YOU B tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    im changing mine then bc apparently my avi is "mysterious and filled with curiosity" lol ok

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.