Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    ngl through Insta thats okAY but I still wouldn't do it TSR is just on some next level thats like saying yh I met someone thru twitter "I instantly fell in love with them 140 characters that they posted" its just stupid

YOU DO YOU B tho
    Dont worry I think people get the idea that you'd have probably interacted through messages and phone calls before calling things exclusive..

ReputationRep:
    im changing mine then bc apparently my avi is "mysterious and filled with curiosity" lol ok
    LOL isn't it Ariana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Dont worry I think people get the idea that you'd have probably interacted through messages and phone calls before calling things exclusive..
    no I know people who have done that...... good luck with your 9 month relationship I hope tsr and its fakeness that it brings out of people doesn't interfere xoxooxox
    but uno what ever floats your boat bc dating people from tsr is weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    LOL isn't it Ariana
    trust me I was like o ok b ill change it Kylie or something and watch theres going to be that odd comment on my avi like "are you Kylie Jenner bab"

ReputationRep:
    no I know people who have done that...... good luck with your 9 month relationship I hope tsr and its fakeness that it brings out of people doesn't interfere xoxooxox
    but uno what ever floats your boat bc dating people from tsr is weird.
    Haha dont worry he doesnt have a TSR account anymore so your wee squad cant harrass him. And I dont need your luck thanks, its going just fine xoxoxoxoxox

ReputationRep:
    im changing mine then bc apparently my avi is "mysterious and filled with curiosity" lol ok
    My rep count per day has decreased since I changed mine.

JordLndr maybe people are just racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    My rep count per day has decreased since I changed mine.

JordLndr maybe people are just racist?
    Damn. Racism is the only answer

ReputationRep:
    Haha dont worry he doesnt have a TSR account anymore so your wee squad cant harrass him. And I dont need your luck thanks, its going just fine xoxoxoxoxox
    stop adding those xxxxxxoxxoxooxox it doesn't suit you babe.

lol the luck that I've given you is filled with sarcasm but you only see in black n white so obviously you don't understand.

ahhhh you've taken him off TSR so he cant pree the gals on here. insecurity levels are high asf

and if you mean chanel_666 and me lol ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    Damn. Racism is the only answer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think a fight is about to start...

ReputationRep:

lol the luck that I've given you is filled with sarcasm but you only see in black n white so obviously you don't understand.

ahhhh you've taken him off TSR so he cant pree the gals on here. insecurity levels are high asf

I didnt take him off TSR lmao, he got banned... And its sad you didnt answer my last various questions in that thread, I was really looking forward to your responses!

ReputationRep:
    I didnt take him off TSR lmao, he got banned... And its sad you didnt answer my last various questions in that thread, I was really looking forward to your responses!
    I did I just forgot to tag you and my phone died when you replied to me I guess it didn't want to waste energy on you!

and you reported him didn't you lmao you banned your own bf classic.

ReputationRep:

Guys stoppp

ReputationRep:
    I did I just forgot to tag you and my phone died when you replied to me I guess it didn't want to waste energy on you!
    Aw you're full of excuses!

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh how lavly for you to notice xo

ReputationRep:
    whos the wee squad i don't see anyone else @ing u

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg IMG_5297.JPG (48.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

you are here every time beef starts boi go to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    whos the wee squad i don't see anyone else @ing u
    trust me she keeps @ing me smh
    so I'm forced to reply to her irrelevant posts

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

keep ur nose out woody
    Spoiler:
    Show

rep me that was clever

ReputationRep:

and you reported him didn't you lmao you banned your own bf classic.
    Are you 5? Why would I report my own boyfriend?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.