Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Hi
    U a TSR loverboy, boy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Rep all the 10-12 gemmers. They'll rep you back out of gratitude (and possibly pity)
    Pity rep is still rep :rofl:. Will do thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Rep all the 10-12 gemmers. They'll rep you back out of gratitude (and possibly pity)
    thats just thirst JordLndr did you do this if you did you are a top notch beg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeSosa)
    Pity rep is still rep :rofl:. Will do thanks.
    JordLndr you've got some competition now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Also, personally I understand there is a taboo and don't blame anyone if they would feel awkward about it, I wouldn't tell people the truth about how I met someone if it was online/tsr either. But at the end of the day it's not like people on tsr aren't people, they're still real normal people and what does it matter if that's the first place you encountered them. If you meet someone online who you get on with better than other people you already know irl what's one valid reason that you wouldn't go for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    bets on him getting banned before his 7th gem
    PRSOM oml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    trust me they could say they're Justin Bieber but in reality they look like bob the builder smh
    LOOL

ReputationRep:
    thats just thirst JordLndr did you do this if you did you are a top notch beg
    Nah, you've been too busy having arguments on TSR whilst I was commenting bangers.

ReputationRep:
    bets on him getting banned before his 7th gem
    Why would I get banned? Only from haters.

Everyone mirin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    No thanks love, i'll be staying around for a while
    you're 21 but you act 12 lol leave no one is looking forward to your presence

ReputationRep:
    LOL u tried b u tried
    Didn't think it would work tbh, worth the try tho

ReputationRep:
    you're 21 but you act 12 lol leave no one is looking forward to your presence
    I'm 18? WTF :rofl:

I left you alone but you tagged me again *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Lol who's AndrewSco and mali473?

Why wouldn't you meet someone from social media?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Also, personally I understand there is a taboo and don't blame anyone if they would feel awkward about it, I wouldn't tell people the truth about how I met someone if it was online/tsr either. But at the end of the day it's not like people on tsr aren't people, they're still real normal people and what does it matter if that's the first place you encountered them. If you meet someone online who you get on with better than other people you already know irl what's one valid reason that you wouldn't go for it?
    Doubt any of it would matter when its lasted long and you's are about to get married lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    Why would I get banned? Only from haters.

Everyone mirin'
    u might be 2bad4tsr

ReputationRep:
    trust me they could say they're Justin Bieber but in reality they look like bob the builder smh
    Bob the builder is penggg wdym :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    Didn't think it would work tbh, worth the try tho
    look at my little peacemaker

ReputationRep:
    u might be 2bad4tsr
    Eye am m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Doubt any of it would matter when its lasted long and you's are about to get married lol
    stop thinking about marriage proposals bruh I swear you're bf is gunna disown you if you said that to him
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Also, who cares where you met your date? and why do you care if they care?
    Online is online, doesn't matter if it's Tinder, My Little Pony forums or TSR. I think people are just ashamed that they met on TSR, which I know can be cringeworthy for people but it doesn't invalidate the relationship (if it got to that stage) :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.