Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr? Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Doubt any of it would matter when its lasted long and you's are about to get married lol
    There's really no reason why you shouldn't as long as you aren't naive enough to be fooled by catfishes and frauds.

Imagine there was some taboo about meeting someone in a restaurant for no reason at all. And you met an awesome person in one but said "sorry we can't do anything because we met here oh well". Like it really doesn't matter at all where it happened, you came across a person you like, that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    look at my little peacemaker
    she's a qt

Fermion she overtook your supposed "job" lmao not that you were any good at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    Eye am m8
    same
    had to calm down with the roasts uno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    stop thinking about marriage proposals bruh I swear you're bf is gunna disown you if you said that to him
    ???????

I was talking in general, not specific to my relationship.

No hes not? Lmao, you mustve been in some weak ass relationships.

ReputationRep:
    same
    had to calm down with the roasts uno
    Yh I think I might have to do that as well tbh

People say I don't roast, but people keep taking offence.

ReputationRep:
    look at my little peacemaker
    I am an angel tbh

ReputationRep:
    ???????

I was talking in general, not specific to my relationship.

No hes not? Lmao, you mustve been in some weak ass relationships.
    no fanks don't need no man to make me happy lmao I'm miss independent bruv

ReputationRep:
    no fanks don't need no man to make me happy lmao I'm miss independent bruv
    Okay hun

ReputationRep:

trust me man I probs gunna have to come up w sum bangers I cant keep roasting every1 that comes @ me

ReputationRep:

Was that an indirect

ReputationRep:
    she's a qt
    Aw bae

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    Was that an indirect
    Could be, but TSR keeps reviewing everything I post now, gunna have to stop being myself

ReputationRep:
    she's a qt

Fermion she overtook your supposed "job" lmao not that you were any good at it
    she is

LOOOL she got demoted

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't make anyone a snob personally i'd rather not meet someone off of social media
    not that my opinion should stop anyone else or we wouldn't have AndrewSCO and mali473 would we
    I missed this for some reason

:')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    There's really no reason why you shouldn't as long as you aren't naive enough to be fooled by catfishes and frauds.

Imagine there was some taboo about meeting someone in a restaurant for no reason at all. And you met an awesome person in one but said "sorry we can't do anything because we met here oh well". Like it really doesn't matter at all where it happened, you came across a person you like, that's it.
    Exactly. I mean if you want to say pass to an amazing person online and settle for a terrible guy in person then thats your choice I guess haha! As long as you are keeping yourself safe and obviously are looking out for catfish then theres nothing wrong with it at all. I kind of do understand what people mean by being embarrassed about TSR but when people ask about my relationship I just say we met online.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I mean if you want to say pass to an amazing person online and settle for a terrible guy in person then thats your choice I guess haha! As long as you are keeping yourself safe and obviously are looking out for catfish then theres nothing wrong with it at all. I kind of do understand what people mean by being embarrassed about TSR but when people ask about my relationship I just say we met online.
    Agreeeed

ReputationRep:
    Could be, but TSR keeps reviewing everything I post now, gunna have to stop being myself
    You've never offended me loool nothing I say is serious
    Tsr reviewed my post about your rap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeSosa)
    Bob the builder is penggg wdym :love: :love: :love:
    If Justin Bieber is the ideal on here, I'd prefer to look like Bob the Builder.

At least he knows how to fix stuff. Shallow *****es.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    You've never offended me loool nothing I say is serious
    Tsr reviewed my post about your rap
    Lmao im joking, im not srs either
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    , i said 'especially TSR' cos on other social media ur likely to have mutual friends at least, here it's a complete stranger
    That's a thing with all online dating, not a TSR exclusive thing. Strangers meet each other from Tinder or other websites every day, we're just more sensitive to it on TSR because it's a forum.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.