He's basically said every guy on here is a ****
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Tell me :puppyeyes:
    99% sure it's Ryanthom100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im probs just gonna reveal myself, but that is a massive **** move tbh, kinda sad if ur being serious
    Such a$$ holes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    99% sure it's Ryanthom100
    The other 1%?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    I know who op is if i get 5 reps I'll tag him
    That such a **** move why would u do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    including himself evidently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just a question tbh, i don't know whether to hit on girls on tsr, i do this irl so don't call me sad lmao. So if a boy pmed you after having a short convo in a thread for example, like asking how your day has been, would you give them a chance?

No.

Maybe back when I was 14, I would have though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    :yep: I thought that was common knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    FOOK the OP
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The other 1%?
    qasim_96 :ahee:

ReputationRep:

And what makes ya so sure of it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    including himself evidently
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Goddammit
    Spoiler:
    Show

Joking

Man i might as well reveal. Mans turning into a mix of kyx and gareth :rofl:, i swear theirs not even any point of being anonymous lmao, i always end up giving it away xD. Hope everyone has a nice summer btw

@cbreef i have balls, lemme show u how i have balls, i have already owned up to every anon thread i have done in a thread i made xD

Also cold approaching girls irl takes balls, i once cold approached a random girl when she was with like 5 of her friends :P, luckily got her number, would of been embarrassing if i got rejected....

ReputationRep:
    Man i might as well reveal. Mans turning into a mix of kyx and gareth https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...ilies/rofl.gif, i swear theirs not even any point of being anonymous lmao, i always end up giving it away xD. Hope everyone has a nice summer btw https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...es/biggrin.png

@cbreef i have balls, lemme show u how i have balls, i have already owned up to every anon thread i have done in a thread i made xD

Also cold approaching girls irl takes balls, i once cold approached a random girl when she was with like 5 of her friends :P, luckily got her number, would of been embarrassing if i got rejected....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Man i might as well reveal. Mans turning into a mix of kyx and gareth https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...ilies/rofl.gif, i swear theirs not even any point of being anonymous lmao, i always end up giving it away xD. Hope everyone has a nice summer btw https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...es/biggrin.png

rip
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

And what makes ya so sure of it?
    Writing style, post history, hint of femininity... everything really...

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

ReputationRep:
    Why r ppl so mean and b1tchy slash dicks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)

Kneeeeewwww it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilDanthropist)
    Why r ppl so mean and b1tchy slash dicks
    What's that? :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.