Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It seems that like everyone goes to the gym? I have absolutely no intention of going to the gym! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedwig2189)
    It seems that like everyone goes to the gym? I have absolutely no intention of going to the gym! haha
    Not at all. In my halls, 5 of us went to the gym. I think it depends entirely what university you go to tbh I.e. Many Loughborough students probably gym

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're drinking a lot and living off of super noodles, it's probably wise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    If you're drinking a lot and living off of super noodles, it's probably wise
    I do drink, but I will e eating healthy food. Not gonna be living off junk.

ReputationRep:
    When I was at uni I knew a couple of people who went swimming or did the odd class, but no-one I knew that I can recall using the actual gym.

ReputationRep:
    Most people at uni do not go to the gym lol
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No, not everyone.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedwig2189)
    For the first two weeks, then everyone becomes really lazy and doesn't bother because they realise uni and social life takes up too much time and also, money is better spent on alcohol with most students! You might get the odd ones going gym in Spring in time for their summer holiday aha!

You'll hear a lot of empty and false promised during your first year. You'll laugh at all of them by the time your first year is over.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hope they do...just so I can outlift them all

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.