Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are some good universities that does Economics and finance with grades from ABB-BBB (AAB is a bit ambitious for me but I'm willing to add one of them to my list) I have done my research by the way and have made a list but I just need to narrow it down to 5 for my UCAS application.

So far I have:
    Birmingham City (BBC)
    Newcastle (AAB)
    Uni of Kent (ABB)
    Sussex (AAB)
    Manchester (AAB)
    Swansea (ABB-BBB)
    De Montford (BBB)
    Cardiff (AAB)

Are there any more universities with ABB/BBB? Thank you! I'm just looking for suggestions :3
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Angelic Charm)
    What are some good universities that does Economics and finance with grades from ABB-BBB (AAB is a bit ambitious for me but I'm willing to add one of them to my list) I have done my research by the way and have made a list but I just need to narrow it down to 5 for my UCAS application.

So far I have:
    Birmingham City (BBC)
    Newcastle (AAB)
    Uni of Kent (ABB)
    Sussex (AAB)
    Manchester (AAB)
    Swansea (ABB-BBB)
    De Montford (BBB)
    Cardiff (AAB)

Are there any more universities with ABB/BBB? Thank you! I'm just looking for suggestions :3
    Go and look at a copy of this book . It lists all unis and the grades they ask for by course..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAP-2018-U.../dp/1911067486

Library, careers large bookshop
    School or careers might have access
    http://www.heaponline.co.uk/heap.aspx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelic Charm)

So far I have:
    Birmingham City (BBC)
    Newcastle (AAB)
    Uni of Kent (ABB)
    Sussex (AAB)
    Manchester (AAB)
    Swansea (ABB-BBB)
    De Montford (BBB)
    Cardiff (AAB)

Do you have A-Level Maths? If so, which grade are you expecting for it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.