The Student Room Group

Good universities that does Economics and Finance?

What are some good universities that does Economics and finance with grades from ABB-BBB (AAB is a bit ambitious for me but I'm willing to add one of them to my list) I have done my research by the way and have made a list but I just need to narrow it down to 5 for my UCAS application.

So far I have:
Birmingham City (BBC)
Newcastle (AAB)
Uni of Kent (ABB)
Sussex (AAB)
Manchester (AAB)
Swansea (ABB-BBB)
De Montford (BBB)
Cardiff (AAB)

Are there any more universities with ABB/BBB? Thank you! I'm just looking for suggestions :3
Original post by Angelic Charm
What are some good universities that does Economics and finance with grades from ABB-BBB (AAB is a bit ambitious for me but I'm willing to add one of them to my list) I have done my research by the way and have made a list but I just need to narrow it down to 5 for my UCAS application.

So far I have:
Birmingham City (BBC)
Newcastle (AAB)
Uni of Kent (ABB)
Sussex (AAB)
Manchester (AAB)
Swansea (ABB-BBB)
De Montford (BBB)
Cardiff (AAB)

Are there any more universities with ABB/BBB? Thank you! I'm just looking for suggestions :3

Go and look at a copy of this book . It lists all unis and the grades they ask for by course..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAP-2018-University-Degree-Course/dp/1911067486

Library, careers large bookshop
School or careers might have access
http://www.heaponline.co.uk/heap.aspx
Reply 2
Original post by Angelic Charm

So far I have:
Birmingham City (BBC)
Newcastle (AAB)
Uni of Kent (ABB)
Sussex (AAB)
Manchester (AAB)
Swansea (ABB-BBB)
De Montford (BBB)
Cardiff (AAB)

Do you have A-Level Maths? If so, which grade are you expecting for it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending