Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Tbh the average TSR user is more intelligent than your average day to day teenager. We care about our academic performance. But after exams season, trolling is inevitable since most of us here are introverts with not the best of social skills
    I don't get why people are introverts, i mean i'm like a semi-extrovert, i guess u gotta be one to know what it feels like...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the average TSR user is more intelligent than your average day to day teenager. We care about our academic performance. But after exams season, trolling is inevitable since most of us here are introverts with not the best of social skills
    Does that justify dating/flirting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Guys, making or participating in these threads won't get you laid. Pls stop. :lol:
    Sup Samosa!

And I agree, just talk to them one on one and get their personal details

^That's more likely to get you laid, but I think these freaky TSR peados are looking for more than just getting laid

(Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    I've honestly always been more attracted to the intelligence/wit/conversation than the looks or other superficial factors of the male. :angelblush:

As I always say, Mental Stimulation> Physical stimulation. Without the 1st, I wouldn't want the 2nd.
    gonna need to get someone to decipher that phone number for me lmao
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Does that justify dating/flirting?
    Nah, but who am I to judge. They can do what they please. I find it entertaining😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    I don't get why people are introverts, i mean i'm like a semi-extrovert, i guess u gotta be one to know what it feels like...
    It's just a personality trait determined by genetics and environmental factors.

I'm an introvert around extroverts and and an extrovert around introverts. For a long time I confused social anxiety with introversion, two different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Sup Samosa!

^That's more likely to get you laid, but I think these freaky TSR peados are looking for more than just getting laid

:lol::lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, but who am I to judge. They can do what they please. I find it entertaining😂😂😂
    Of course. Post a pic thread gets interesting.

Usual suspects are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan, CuriousSherlock, Fope, Count Dxbfjf whatever his name his, Pirko, and Fope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    It's just a personality trait determined by genetics and environmental factors.

I'm an introvert around extroverts and and an extrovert around introverts. For a long time I confused social anxiety with introversion, two different things.
    i'm kinda the exact same tbh, although i don't mind being an extrovert around other extroverts to a certain extent.

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Sup Samosa!

You thinking your some big ladies man on here is so cringe. How many times are you going to show off with the fact you got peoples snapchats? Tons of people on here do, big woop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Probably princess xox

shameful_burrito is pretty good at guessing
    it's not me gosh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You thinking your some big ladies man on here is so cringe. How many times are you going to show off with the fact you got peoples snapchats? Tons of people on here do, big woop.
    Hello! I didn't say I'm the biggest person, I respect a lot of people on TSR more than me.
    Those people are much 'bigger' than me.

At least I know I'm bigger than you since I can show my account name rather than hiding behind anon... :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Why are some people fat and some skinny? Genetics. Same thing applies here. Introversion and extroversion are personality traits hard-wired into your brain determined by your genetics. No one is fully introverted or extroverted. Some are 80% introverted and 20% extroverted, etc. But if you really try to change it you can. For eg I'd say I'm 80% introverted and 20% extroverted but if I worked on becoming more extroverted I could be 50/50 ratio betweem them ygm?

Why are some people fat and some skinny? Genetics. Same thing applies here. Introversion and extroversion are personality traits hard-wired into your brain determined by your genetics. No one is fully introverted or extroverted. Some are 80% introverted and 20% extroverted, etc. But if you really try to change it you can. For eg I'd say I'm 80% introverted and 20% extroverted but if I worked on becoming more extroverted I could be 50/50 ratio betweem them ygm?
    It also depends on other things eg. the kind of people u hang out with, my friend who i have known for around a decade is super confident. I feel like him being like that has gradually had an influence on me.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It also depends on other things eg. the kind of people u hang out with, my friend who i have known for around a decade is super confident. I feel like him being like that has gradually had an influence on me.
    Also true External factors can influence it aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    For like a few hours, then I took it off :lol:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    i'm kinda the exact same tbh, although i don't mind being an extrovert around other extroverts to a certain extent.
    I've realized that there are two types of introverts- the cool kind and the awkward kind. Once you learn to own the fact that you are one, people won't think you're awkward anymore. Suddenly you're 'mysterious' and everyone wants to be your friend and know more about you.

Just be unapologetic about your introversion, instead of forcing yourself to be more extroverted.

ReputationRep:
    Anon #10 dont f wit me :slap:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I've realized that there are two types of introverts- the cool kind and the awkward kind. Once you learn to own the fact that you are one, people won't think you're awkward anymore. Suddenly you're 'mysterious' and everyone wants to be your friend and know more about you.

Just be unapologetic about your introversion, instead of forcing yourself to be more extroverted.
    Pretty sure the weeknd was the cool and kind one, thats how so many girls were wet for him. Cos he was mysterious lmao.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    soz they're both mine

Spoiler:
    Show

in ur dreams, move pls

LOOOL you're gonna kill me one day ffssss :rofl: :devil::toofunny:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.