Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Moi est Anon #8 I always forget to untick anonymous.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    true, i'm questioning if it's worth solving lmao
    It's not

edit: unless you use it to "prove yourself" to her but the actual cipher isn't worth it lol

ReputationRep:
    You made me almost half-murderous at you yesterday, and I know your identity, so for you, probably not.

The cipher is not what it seems though It only gives half the answer, so not worth it for you as you don't seem to be one who can easily solve that either.

ReputationRep:
    I like the way you know me so well. It demonstrates that one is willing to spend time on my silly little puzzles, doesn't hate a bit of eccentricity and has some common sense to be able to solve it. :daydreaming:

:hugs:
    I thought it was quite a creative way of giving people a chance to earn your number Was quite fun solving it as well, although it would have been a lot harder if you hadn't told us that every 5 cipher text equalled 1 letter (hint hint for the next one, also you're on anon again! )

ReputationRep:
    Now now, that's entirely the wrong attitude

(Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    You made me almost half-murderous at you yesterday, and I know you identity, so for you, probably not.

Spoiler:
    Show

The cipher is not what it seems though

dang it , probably ain't worth it tbh now, i probably have way to much competition anyways, i ain't even saying that as a compliment, legit just saying that as it's probably true lmao.

ReputationRep:
    butfirst_coffee My :koala:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    sleepinglions
    You're legit my biggest fan :lol:

love it & love uuuuuuu x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    butfirst_coffee My :koala:
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Qt3.14 :heart:

ReputationRep:
    nobody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    nobody
    You

yesmynameis
    Kyx Kyx 2 Kyx is awesome!!

ReputationRep:
    There's many pretty girls on TSR. I think all that have posted/seen there pic are all cuties:yes:

ReputationRep:
    dang it , probably ain't worth it tbh now, i probably have way to much competition anyways, i ain't even saying that as a compliment, legit just saying that as it's probably true lmao.

When I come on TSR I legit feel like I'm watching that US TV show "The Bachelorette" with the amount of dude's fighting to court her :dogt:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    When I come on TSR I legit feel like I'm watching that US TV show "The Bachelorette" with the amount of dude's fighting to court her :dogt:
    I'm nothing special! !

(Original post by ANM775)
    xD

(Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    I'm nothing special! !
    stfu, me and u both know ur something special, stop saying that....

ReputationRep:
    JustinBieber

ReputationRep:
    AppleB 😍😏

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.