:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)

(Original post by usualsuspects)
    A compliment is always a compliment...

Honoured 😊.

I don't hate poor people and I support the liberal democrats. I might joke or provoke a bit on TSR, but you misinterpreted my persona. In real life, I'm gentle with everyone.

Chavvy troll...

ReputationRep:
    jasminev

@tammie123

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    jasminev
    omg I agree shes so pretty

ReputationRep:
    Me and my Mike Wasowski picture!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    jasminev
    thanks joel, i don't think I'm pretty tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    omg I agree shes so pretty
    thanks tammie

Still I think the big bootiful gurl...

usualsuspects

he/she makes silly posts abt her mummy n daddy money but she is a girl who has great and I mean GR8 legs

brave cos she dont wax or shave them there hairy legs which is coolio!

Respect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Chavvy troll...
    Do you need anonymous to insult?
    Only a totally ignorant person could believe I'm a chav. Check my posts on classics and literature.

ReputationRep:
    @babyshawte

Michiyo,my future wife to be and my fellow lover of chicken :yep::shy2::penguinhug::lovehug::love:.

PhilDanthropist she is sooooooo pretty and nice and kind.... i know she will deny it butbi think she is the prettiest.. Ryanthom100 u must agree that she is good looking... i know u do..

ReputationRep:
    PhilDanthropist she is sooooooo pretty and nice and kind.... i know she will deny it butbi think she is the prettiest.. Ryanthom100 u must agree that she is good looking... i know u do..
    Aww how sweet.. i know who u are no need to hide. I am defo not the prettiest. You are creepy stalking my threads haha!!

Yeah of course i agree lol, she is pretty, got a lovely natural look which is what I like. I'm just baffled as how do u know that I know what she looks like xD. PhilDanthropist

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course i agree lol, she is pretty, got a lovely natural look which is what I like. I'm just baffled as how do u know that I know what she looks like xD. PhilDanthropist
    Natural look??!! Who tf are you!! That anonymous knows me i think i have loads of guys on my snapchat who i met on tst

ReputationRep:
    Reveal yourself.. pm me.. who r u

ReputationRep:
    Reveal yourself.. pm me.. who r u

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.