Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah of course i agree lol, she is pretty, got a lovely natural look which is what I like. I'm just baffled as how do u know that I know what she looks like xD. PhilDanthropist

Oh haha its u ryan... why u anonymous what u mean by natural look?? Lol.. Ryanthom100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilDanthropist)
    Oh haha its u ryan... why u anonymous what u mean by natural look?? Lol.. Ryanthom100
    Hmm, don't know why i was anon lol, didn't mean to do that. When I say natural look I mean u are beautiful in the way that u don't need makeup etc to look beautiful or enhance ur beauty. Its a VERY good quality to have, as i think 95% of girls don't have this. I would compliment u more but I don't want to seem like some thirsty ass 'nice guy'. 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Hmm, don't know why i was anon lol, didn't mean to do that. When I say natural look I mean u are beautiful in the way that u don't need makeup etc to look beautiful or enhance ur beauty. Its a VERY good quality to have, as i think 95% of girls don't have this. I would compliment u more but I don't want to seem like some thirsty ass 'nice guy'. 😂
    U r not thirsty... well i am younger so why would i wear too much makeup

U r not thirsty... well i am younger so why would i wear too much makeup ;)
    Have u seen girls today lmao. Also most girls I meet wear loads of makeup as there the kind of girls my *****y friends go after.

ReputationRep:
    Have u seen girls today lmao. Also most girls I meet wear loads of makeup as there the kind of girls my *****y friends go after.
    Ryanthom100 is that u... yes i have and they r so pretty.. but most guys go after girls with makeup so a disadvantage

ReputationRep:
    Ryanthom100 is that u... yes i have and they r so pretty.. but most guys go after girls with makeup so a disadvantage
    Yeah, but I find the more nice and genuine guys don't. Also makeup makes a girl look fake, they use makeup to boost there self esteem and confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but I find the more nice and genuine guys don't. Also makeup makes a girl look fake, they use makeup to boost there self esteem and confidence.
    I have low self esteem ... when i look in the mirror
    . .the reflection i see jabba the hut....unfortunately not all guys are as nice as you

I have low self esteem ... when i look in the mirror
    . .the reflection i see jabba the hut....unfortunately not all guys are as nice as you
    Don't have low self esteem. Be proud of the way u look ffs. Man, girls piss me off when they think this lmao.

Spoiler:
    Show

Attachment 680406
    U really think u look like this? 😂

ReputationRep:
    Don't have low self esteem. Be proud of the way u look ffs. Man, girls piss me off when they think this lmao.

Spoiler:
    Show

Attachment 680406
    U really think u look like this? 😂

No thaaat baddd 😑 👅Ryanthom100 but my siblings say i am ugly

Ur siblings r jealous

ReputationRep:
    I'm anon btw lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm anon btw lol
    I realised

queenofswords

ReputationRep:
    Ur siblings r jealous
    My sister said she wasnt

My sister said she wasnt
    Well why would she say she is jealous 😂. I mean, come one, no one admits they are jealous lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Well why would she say she is jealous 😂. I mean, come one, no one admits they are jealous lmao.
    I would.... yh but i never had many bfs so maybe.coz i am not pretty or my personaloty isndisgustinh

I would.... yh but i never had many bfs so maybe.coz i am not pretty or my personaloty isndisgustinh
    Meh, I wouldn't admit I was jealous, but I have no reason to, I'm happy with the way I look and am atm . But ur personality seems fine and u are pretty. Gosh I ain't even saying this **** to try and be kind, I'm legit saying it because its TRUE.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I wouldn't admit I was jealous, but I have no reason to, I'm happy with the way I look and am atm . But ur personality seems fine and u are pretty. Gosh I ain't even saying this **** to try and be kind, I'm legit saying it because its TRUE.
    Send me a pic of wwhat u look like i havent seen clearly!!! Top tip never say the f word... fine.. most girls hate it... i dont care.. just sayinh haha ❤

ReputationRep:
    Send me a pic of wwhat u look like i havent seen clearly!!! Top tip never say the f word... fine.. most girls hate it... i dont care.. just sayinh haha ❤
    Ffs I tught the first one didn't send because my wifi so so ****

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.