Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Driving Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I keep failing my driving test and it's pissing me off, is it embarrassing that I've failed 7 times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errol spence jr.)
    I keep failing my driving test and it's pissing me off, is it embarrassing that I've failed 7 times?
    While I'm sure not ideal. Everyone is different and take different amounts of time to pass any form of test. It's a mixture of both skill and luck, which plenty of practice can help to solve. As long as you stick to it, then there's nothing to worry about. It's only as embarrassing as you wish to believe.

ReputationRep:
    Practice makes perfect

ReputationRep:
    Remember not to give up. Focus on your weaknesses such as maybe hills or roundabouts. Tell your instructor to do things that you struggle with or even if it's a particular route. Keep taking your lessons and also book another driving test. This time you will hopefully pass, just remember to have some faith. If you need any advice or any help with your driving you can message me on here.

Nah it's not embarrassing... I think it's great that you've stuck with it because after a couple of goes it's easy to give up... so good on you for sticking with it... in some ways that takes more strength

ReputationRep:
    I think it's great you've stuck with it because after a couple of goes it's easy to give up... so credit to you for keeping going. You'll pass it and when you do the victory will be all the sweeter

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=zaraiqbal18;72918304]Remember not to give up. Focus on your weaknesses such as maybe hills or roundabouts. Tell your instructor to do things that you struggle with or even if it's a particular route. Keep taking your lessons and also book another driving test. This time you will hopefully pass, just remember to have some faith. If you need any advice or any help with your driving you can message me on here.[/QUOTE I don't need to work on a certain part of my driving, all of my fails are very random and cannot be improved, they are just mistakes when I take my test.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errol spence jr.)
    Hey there!

This thread should be in "Learing to drive", which is found in the Cars and motoring forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there for you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.