Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is the most famous person you have met in your life? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I saw Proffesor Green (UK rapper) taking his dogs for a walk in SE London.

I was too scared to approach him because his dogs were on a mad one :run:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Umm I once met Jon Tickle (from Brainiac). He came to our school to show us science n stuff.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    KSI, Messi... das it mayne?

ReputationRep:
    Zinedine Zidane

ReputationRep:
    Brian McDermott 😂😂
    Does anyone know him?

leonardo dicaprio and emma watson and taylor swift and johnny depp and katy perry and rolando and tom cruise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    leonardo dicaprio and emma watson and taylor swift and johnny depp and katy perry and rolando and tom cruise
    Did you gatecrash the grammys or something..

ReputationRep:
    Ummmmmm I got an autograph of the Chuckle Brothers (does anyone remember them? ) when my mum and me saw a show they did at the theatre :yep:

Thats it tho, I have other autographs of people but never physically met them
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Jack Whitehall threw glitter on me.

ReputationRep:
    I have met Richard Hammond a few times as he was a parent at my school.

Couple months ago I met Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond at my office.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I met Marvin Humes from JLS some months back.

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    Brian McDermott 😂😂
    Does anyone know him?
    I do. But that's only because he was the manager of my local football team. I'm assuming you're on about the football manager.

ReputationRep:
    Matty Healy😱 and the guys from 5sos when I liked them lol
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Got a picture with Thierry Henry.

ReputationRep:
    I met a lot of celebs and got selfies with them at the Dunkirk premiere such as Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Harry Styles, Tom Fletcher, Due Lipa and Christopher Nolan.
    Before that I think the most famous person I'd met was Jesy from Little Mix who I met shopping.
    Also Michael Gove bumped into me once when I was walking to Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    I met a lot of celebs and got selfies with them at the Dunkirk premiere such as Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Harry Styles, Tom Fletcher, Due Lipa and Christopher Nolan.
    Before that I think the most famous person I'd met was Jesy from Little Mix who I met shopping.
    Also Michael Gove bumped into me once when I was walking to Tesco.
    I hope you ran Gove over with your shopping trolley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    I hope you ran Gove over with your shopping trolley?
    unfortunately i was not equipped with a trolley and I was too stunned thinking "wtf michael gove just bumped in to me" to even react

ReputationRep:
    I've met Jenson Button because he used to live very close to me....and ran into John Cleese (very recently actually). Also ran into Christine lambard (formerly Bleakley). Who would you say is the most famous out of them?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Ummmmmm I got an autograph of the Chuckle Brothers (does anyone remember them? ) when my mum and me saw a show they did at the theatre :yep:

Thats it tho, I have other autographs of people but never physically met them
    Sameee! I have seen the Chuckle Brothers in real life when I was practically forced to see their Aladdin show at the local theatre but didn't get an autograph.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I've met Keith Lemon and Daley Thompson at the London Olympic Torch Relay. Met Sir Tom Finney twice (legend!). Met many PNE footballers and managers, and met Shay Given.

Served PNE footballer Paul Gallagher in Sports Direct two days before the Arsenal FA Cup tie- it was so awkward because I'm an Arsenal fan and didn't know what to say!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    I saw Proffesor Green (UK rapper) taking his dogs for a walk in SE London.

I was too scared to approach him because his dogs were on a mad one :run:
    I met David Cameron when he was Prime Minister

My grandma met Robbie Williams once walking his dogs a he owns a house near where I live

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.