Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is the most famous person you have met in your life? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I met UWS :rofl:

I also met some MP's, peers and ministers/ SoS' during my internships.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I met UWS :rofl:

I also met some MP's, peers and ministers/ SoS' during my internships.
    Yasssssss :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    boris johnson lol

ReputationRep:
    I met the guy from Benidorm years ago.
    Since I've been goping to cons I've seen the guy off storage hunters and some actors froma superhero show
    Most famous person I've got a picture with is voice actress Jessica DiCicco. She was pretty cool and even put a KH2 quote on my autograph.

ReputationRep:
    Shook hands wth Graham Norton & met Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne & Bryan Cranston

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I'll also be attending David Hayter's panel saturday
    was gonna get a picture with him but it's £30

ReputationRep:
    I swear I met Kim Kardashian when on holiday in LA in the Beverly Hills hotel. She had two bodyguards who didn't allow me to take a photo with her but I managed to get some footage of her walking in the same vicinity as me. If you don't believe me I'll upload the images on gyazo so you can see.

ReputationRep:
    Also, I've met Thibaut Courtois, Luis Suarez, Steven Gerrard, Kevin Bridges, Abby Lee Miller, Dermot O'Leary, Spencer Owen, Rory McIlroy, Fernando Torres, James Nesbitt, Owen Farrell, Arsene Wenger, John Bishop, Xabi Alonso, Raheem Sterling, David Moyes, Brendan Rodgers and Leonardo DiCaprio. Got photos with 90% of them so PM if you don't believe me.

ReputationRep:
    Mm Beth Tweddle or whatever her name is.
    And one of the PMS wife - I don't know which one.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    I met Woody Harrelson... here's a (blurry) picture!

Name:  woody.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  38.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    I saw bob the builder on tv

ReputationRep:
    I've met loads of famous people- the ones I've met most recently were Steps (I was stupidly excited about that- they were all lovely apart from H who was a bit arsey) James Arthur (who was so lovely and he smelled amazing) Chris Ramsey (love him- he's a legend) and my favourite band ever- Travis (I've been hopelessly in love with Fran since forever and I met him twice in the space of three days- he's so lovely and gives the best hugs)
    I think probably the most famous I have met is Take That, including Robbie, met them when they had just become famous.
    I've also met: The various members of Blue more times than I count (there's a story there but not going into that one 😉) I met four of the 2015 Rugby World Cup winning All Blacks team (including a certain Daniel Carter- I've met him twice and he is just the most beautiful man I have ever seen) Ive also met Danny Cipriani (who is surprisingly nice given the bad press he gets) Jonny Wilkinson (he was so quiet and humble- a lovely man) Martin Johnson (ex England Rugby manager and a real gentleman)
    I met loads of footballers when I was younger- but the only one anyone has mentioned that I have met was Shay Given- he's lovely, he used to go to the same church as my friend- my family are from the same part of Ireland as him. I met loads of people in the West End when I used to get dragged there by my mate- some that spring to mind are Sheridan Smith, Jill Halfpenny and Richard Fleeshman.
    Also my late auntie and uncle lived next door to Declan Donnelly and his family for years and knew them all well- his brother, who is a Catholic priest, officiated at my uncle's funeral.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    I met David Cameron when he was Prime Minister

My grandma met Robbie Williams once walking his dogs a he owns a house near where I live
    I've also met (now Ive had a think about it):

• A load of MPs
    • Alex Lovell (BBC Points West Newsreader)
    • Paul Barltrop (BBC Points West Political Editor)
    • Anne Windecombe
    • Charlie Simpson
    • I've seen Zoella from a distance (she comes from about 8 miles from me)
    • Saw the Queen from a distance when she visited my town when I was little
    • I never met her but Gabrielle Aplin went to the same school as me (just a couple of years above)

My dad has met the Owner of Wagamamas!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neopol)
    Met Jeremy Corbyn in the pub once...
    That is a dream scenario.

(Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    That is a dream scenario.
    cos you love pubs?

ReputationRep:
    Well can i say myself because I'M SPIDERMAN GODDAMMIT

ReputationRep:
    Helen Flanagan and Prince William

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    cos you love pubs?
    and JC. Having a pint with him would be cool.

ReputationRep:
    Anthony Horowitz (one of my favourite authors!) at a talk/book signing and Helen Sharman (first British astronoat and first woman to visit the Mir space station) at the Science museum when I was 8.

ReputationRep:
    Local MP
    Saw the social midea ginger guy who says "THATS GOING STRAIGHT IN MY BASKET"
    Saw one of the baiting out youtubers :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.