The Student Room Group

Retaking a module

I am studying with the OU part time and have just completed my 6 modules over 4 years. However, I would like to retake a module and the OU have agreed to this. How do I go about getting student finance to cover this module?
Thanks
Original post by JessMP
I am studying with the OU part time and have just completed my 6 modules over 4 years. However, I would like to retake a module and the OU have agreed to this. How do I go about getting student finance to cover this module?
Thanks

Hi JessMP,

You would need to reapply just like in previous years and let us know which year you are repeating.

Warm regards.
Reply 2
Thanks for replying. If I am repeating my third year but it's module 6 do I put year 6 as it's part time? Or do I put year 4 as this is the year I did it last time? Thanks
Original post by JessMP
Thanks for replying. If I am repeating my third year but it's module 6 do I put year 6 as it's part time? Or do I put year 4 as this is the year I did it last time? Thanks

Hi again JessMP,

If you are repeating year 3 then on the application you tell us you are on year 3 of the course. It may help if we can see your previous applications if you can call us on 0300 100 0607 we can advise on the correct way to apply.

Warm regards.
Reply 4
Thanks for all your help

Original post by Shaun D SFE
Hi again JessMP,

If you are repeating year 3 then on the application you tell us you are on year 3 of the course. It may help if we can see your previous applications if you can call us on 0300 100 0607 we can advise on the correct way to apply.

Warm regards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending