The Student Room Group

Article: UK's first degree apprentices graduate with top grades

The UK's first university degree apprentices have graduated, with seven of the 11 students achieving first class honours.

Each of the students earned a degree in digital and technology solutions from Aston University, following four and a half years of study. The other four all achieved second-class degrees.

Read more >>
(edited 6 years ago)
They can afford to recruit the best plus ofc all that exposure to real work plus money is going to give them a massive advantage.
Original post by 999tigger
They can afford to recruit the best plus ofc all that exposure to real work plus money is going to give them a massive advantage.

Original post by shooks
The UK's first university degree apprentices have graduated, with seven of the 11 students achieving first class honours.

Each of the students earned a degree in digital and technology solutions from Aston University, following four and a half years of study. The other four all achieved second-class degrees.

Read more >>

What I don't understand is the bsc digital and technological soultions- Is it seen as a viable or good degree? I've never heard of a degree called that. It sounds too good to be true to me
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Wotitsface
What I don't understand is the bsc digital and technological soultions- Is it seen as a viable or good degree? I've never heard of a degree called that. It sounds too good to be true to me

They can work with the uni to make sure the course covers the areas as a business they want their trainees to know about.
Original post by Wotitsface

It does sound good, that’s because it is! It’s a lot of hard work (I’m currently in year 2 with Capgemini on this programme) but it’s all worth it in the end!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending