The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
angelica44
ok ihaveipms if you like the backstreetboys then you must be gay cuz thats what they r

NOT GAY :eek:

I think I can get over it. It'll take you a couple of years though.
Probably Eminem.
Reply 22
englishstudent
:redface: ... well it's probably my taste in music or something!

He's awesome though... absolutely awesome.

So, so true. I only recently discovered sketches for my sweetheart the drunk and wow. I heard Grace a little while back so I haven't been a fan forever, but i've loved what i've heard. Hallelujah was the first song to bring me near tears.
Reply 23
Whats_The_411?
:biggrin:

:eek:
angelica44
ok ihaveipms if you like the backstreetboys then you must be gay cuz thats what they r

So does that mean I'm gay because I listen to Freddy Mercury?

But at the same time wouldn't I be straight because I listen to say...The Stone Roses?

*confused* :confused:
IHavePMS
So, so true. I only recently discovered sketches for my sweetheart the drunk and wow. I heard Grace a little while back so I haven't been a fan forever, but i've loved what i've heard. Hallelujah was the first song to bring me near tears.

Give Mystery White Boy and Live at Sin-E a go if you haven't allready, both are fantastic...
IHavePMS

Dunno if you're a fan of the OC? But they use the song at the end of the series, it works perfectly. It actually did bring me to tears the first time I heard it (and subsequently actually). I love "Forget Her" on this album. It's great value on CDWow too.
Reply 27
Babyshambles
Give Mystery White Boy and Live at Sin-E a go if you haven't allready, both are fantastic...

*D word alert*

I've bought four albums in two weeks so I might have to settle for downloading for now and try and buy them later. Thank you. :smile:
Excuse me, where is all the good ones like amy lee and jack black?
wiwarin_mir

lol

amy lee and good ones in the same sentence, good joke

anyway the original list is diabolical, couldnt even choose 1
wiwarin_mir

who?
Karen O is awesome.
Reply 32
englishstudent
Dunno if you're a fan of the OC? But they use the song at the end of the series, it works perfectly. It actually did bring me to tears the first time I heard it (and subsequently actually). I love "Forget Her" on this album. It's great value on CDWow too.

Nope, not a fan, sorry... I have a friend at uni who can play it fantastically, and sing it. It gets quite emotional when she plays =O My fave song would probably be that or Last Goodbye. *weep*
serious narb
lol

amy lee and good ones in the same sentence, good joke

anyway the original list is diabolical, couldnt even choose 1

Well, you get my point, they are all pop, RnB and hiphop.
wiwarin_mir

Amy Lee = Not good

Jack Black = Also not good

Frank Black however...oh so very good... :tongue:
wiwarin_mir
Well, you get my point, they are all pop, RnB and hiphop.

pffft...Evanescence is pop as well...
Babyshambles
Amy Lee = Not good

Jack Black = Also not good

Frank Black however...oh so very good... :tongue:

Not all of us like pop, RnB, garage, hiphop, drum and base and urban you know.
wiwarin_mir
I agree...although I do.
wiwarin_mir

I'm not too keen myself...

Frank Black isn't any of those is he? :eek:

The Pixies playing Drum and Base...that would be just about the wierdest thing ever...
Babyshambles
pffft...Evanescence is pop as well...

well, it is less pop than the likes of busted. They might be on the border between pop and rock, but they are paletable. Of course, slipknot are a lot better.

Latest

Trending

Trending