Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

songs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Nope, not a fan, sorry... I have a friend at uni who can play it fantastically, and sing it. It gets quite emotional when she plays =O My fave song would probably be that or Last Goodbye. *weep*
    Yep - they're so beautiful too. In fact I think I might go listen to him now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    witch singer do u like the most?

Usher:

JOJO:

Britney Spears:

fat Jo:

Baby bash:
    I'm a Rimsky-Korsakov fan myself :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    I agree...although I do.

Same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    well, it is less pop than the likes of busted. They might be on the border between pop and rock, but they are paletable. Of course, slipknot are a lot better.
    Your oppinion, not mine...personally, I'd rather listen to Busted than Slipknot

...but then again, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to Slipknot

but meh, each to their own and all that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    Your oppinion, not mine...personally, I'd rather listen to Busted than Slipknot

...but then again, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to Slipknot

but meh, each to their own and all that
    hmmm, pins in eyes.........reminds me of this horror film I watched a couple of days ago.

ReputationRep:
    well, it is less pop than the likes of busted. They might be on the border between pop and rock, but they are paletable. Of course, slipknot are a lot better.
    Evanesence are just as Pop as Busted, dont kid yourself. at least Busted played live on TOTP. But yeah they are both Pop.

Slipknot are a bit past me to be honest, im not a 7 year old grunger who thinks it's cool to like a 'heavy band'. Slipknot are another example of a poor manufactured band.

if you want real music listen to the likes of Oasis, Muse, greenday etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Evanesence are just as Pop as Busted, dont kid yourself. at least Busted played live on TOTP. But yeah they are both Pop.

Slipknot are a bit past me to be honest, im not a 7 year old grunger who thinks it's cool to like a 'heavy band'. Slipknot are another example of a poor manufactured band.

I do listen to greenday and muse, I just like heavy stuff as well. Slipknot are not my only favourite heavy band, we have the likes of children of bodom, lordi, anthrax, so I do not confine myself to one heavy band.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... im not going to comment on the music discussed in this thread i fear for my rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)

I eat my hat... someone that likes proper music :cool:
    Nice one seriousnarb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I eat my hat... someone that likes proper music :cool:
    Nice one seriousnarb
    I like proper music as well, i just happen to have very wide rock tolerances.

ReputationRep:
    I like proper music as well, i just happen to have very wide rock tolerances.

I'd say your tastes were pretty narrow from what I've read, mainly limited to heavier metal type music...

not that there's anything wrong with that...and I could be wrong, just my oppinion...

I wouldn't say my tastes were that wide to be honest...especially compared to some people, but I try not to limit myself to rock music, even if it is the genre I listen to the most...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    I'd say your tastes were pretty narrow from what I've read, mainly limited to heavier metal type music...

not that there's anything wrong with that...and I could be wrong, just my oppinion...

I wouldn't say my tastes were that wide to be honest...especially compared to some people, but I try not to limit myself to rock music, even if it is the genre I listen to the most...
    I also like classical, Jrock and Jpop as well.

ReputationRep:
    Now Go Vote On Now Witch Singere Do You Like And Tell Me What You Think This Time You Can Vote More Than Once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    Now Go Vote On Now Witch Singere Do You Like And Tell Me What You Think This Time You Can Vote More Than Once
    Do you know what grammar and punctuation is?

ReputationRep:
    Yep LOL

ReputationRep:
    non of them :rolleyes:

But If I have to choose I think I will vote for Britney Spears :rolleyes: :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.