Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

the first time Watch

Announcements

I haven't had sex yet but I believe it will be soon as my boyfriend and I are very keen to do it. How old were you during your first time and what was it like?

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember exactly. But when I was 16-17 years did it first time. Unforgettable experience so far.

ReputationRep:
    It actually hurt for me for the first time since I was around 7 or 8. My uncle was involved because we were playing cave explorer. Turned out I was bamboozled.

ReputationRep:
    I was 25! My first time was very nice and didnt hurt at all. It was just a different feeling, but i nice one. Stay relaxed and enjoy being intimate with your partner.

ReputationRep:
    Im 18 and lost mine a couple months ago. For me though, it hurt like a *****. But probably because I was tense and nervous. You get used to it after a couple times though! Just try to relax and enjoy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.