ReputationRep:
    ^^
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Saxophone. It's just awesome af

ReputationRep:
    kazoo - it's the only thing I can play

ReputationRep:
    Guitar, I mean cmon, look at ed sheeran and shawn mendes, a guitar just adds so much to there concerts lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Cello, but only if it's played well. They sound good with the piano
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh what a question!

To play probably saxophone, just because it's so versatile and fun to play. It's a close run thing though and I love playing flute and clarinet too for different reasons- and tbh would probably like any instrument.

To listen, cello is amazing, and within any group the french horn. The way it comes out over the top of the music and the sound it makes is just :adore: euphonium too as it can be used more as a solo instrument as well, the band I'm in has an amazing player which has really made me notice it more

ReputationRep:
    I can't play but the Fender Telecaster is absolutely beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Piano.

You can surprise people by sitting down at one of the ones in public intended for anyone to use, and playing something beautiful.

Any other instrument would have to be brought by yourself if you wanted to play it for someone, thus killing the whole idea of a surprise talent that they wouldn't expect.

ReputationRep:
    Guitar in general as it's such a versatile instrument.
    Compare

With

and
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Organ

I love the haunting and creepy sound of an organ

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissariana)
    ^^
    Guitar and piano. You could do a song with just your voice and one of those two and it'll sound good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.