Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Full Fringes with Glasses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

So I've had a full fringe before and when it started getting a bit too long I never knew what to do with RE my glasses.. Do you have your fringe over your frames or do you have your glasses over your fringe slightly?

I haven't had a full fringe in a couple of years but am hoping to get one cut back in soon.. Just curious as to how it will sit with my glasses.

Thoughts?

im a guy so it might be a lil different for me but i sometimes have a fringe and i wear glasses most the time.
    generally i cut it so its just above the glasses and doesnt get in my eyes. i find it really uncomfortable when hair is constantly in my eyes.

tho idrk what ur asking. how it looks kinda depends on how big ur forehead is

ReputationRep:
    I cover my glasses. I made these emo look once and it was nice....
    I usually don't wear my hair in a fringe, but when I did and I was wearing glasses most of the time then, I covered the top of the glasses with my hair (Emo look all the way).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.