Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gmail for Geography watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hia!
    i put a thread up about needing help for my geography coursework on the academic forum, if you could plz read that, if anyone has done the gcse geogrphy courseowkr on Malham plz can u reply and help me and i will give you a gmail. thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    hia!
    i put a thread up about needing help for my geography coursework on the academic forum, if you could plz read that, if anyone has done the gcse geogrphy courseowkr on Malham plz can u reply and help me and i will give you a gmail. thank you
    Already got one and I am crap at geography. Otherwise I'd be your man... sorry, hope you find someone to help.

Ps - gmail rocks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Already got one and I am crap at geography. Otherwise I'd be your man... sorry, hope you find someone to help.

Ps - gmail rocks!
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!
    has anyone on UK_L done gcse geography courseowkr on Malham?!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone on UK_L done gcse geography courseowkr on Malham?!
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I've done GCSE and A Level Geog - but I didn't do Mallam as coursework. Though I did it as a case study for AS...something about National Parks. Thats just how much I remember too!

ReputationRep:
    I'd try to help but I can't see your thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I'd try to help but I can't see your thread.
    can anyone else plz help me?

thank you
    xmittowx

ReputationRep:
    this has some good background detail on national parks - not sure whether its got mallam specifically, but it was really useful for me for other case studies cos its got lots of links and in-depth material

www.georesources.co.uk

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.