The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes. All guys under 6' die sad lonely virgins in their mothers basement.

This is a fact.
Original post by Concav
I find in clubs, all the good looking girls are always looking for "tall buff" guys to approach them and if youre tall, generally, its easier to get attention and noticed. Do guys under 6' have it harder when it comes to girls since 6'/6'1 is becoming average nowadays

It depends how tall the girl is really. Is a girl who is 5"9 say going to rather be with someone 6"0 + - probably, but a girl who iso only 5"1 - I doubt it. The average height for men in the UK is 5"10.

Confidence also plays a big role too
Reply 3
Some girls like tall guys, some like shorter guys.

Stop making your height the issue, don't give girls a reason to reject you, let them find one.
Yes, small man syndrome affects their personality, therefore even less b*tches.
Reply 5
Myth

as long as you're not under 5'6 you're fine
Reply 6
Original post by Concav
I find in clubs, all the good looking girls are always looking for "tall buff" guys to approach them and if youre tall, generally, its easier to get attention and noticed. Do guys under 6' have it harder when it comes to girls since 6'/6'1 is becoming average nowadays

Your fine as long as you're taller than your partner.

Bit awkward if she's towering over you though
Original post by SGHD26716
Your fine as long as you're taller than your partner.

Bit awkward if she's towering over you though

or needs a step ladder to kiss you :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by Jack22031994
or needs a step ladder to kiss you :tongue:

Yeah this well.

Basically she needs to look like your partner not some 10 year old you're wondering around with.
some people *cough* @_princessxox *cough* don't date boys under 6'5
BUT lots of girls date short boys
everyone's got a different preference uno
I thought to myself the other day that I don't feel tall amongst my friends anymore. The last time I got measure I was a little over 6'1''. There is no way that 5'9'' is still the average height for a male in the UK, no chance.
Original post by JordLndr
*cough*

Spoiler

*cough*

Someone is salty
*cough*

Spoiler

pretty sure her ex was 6'5 but carry on being salty u manlet
Reply 13
@Reality Check I love tagging you in these kind of threads. :smile:
Original post by chanel_666
pretty sure her ex was 6'5 but carry on being salty u manlet

Exactly. He's an ex phahaha
The perception that you need to be a six foot tall gym bunny to be sucessful with women is very much a fiction of the socially anxious Geordie Shore generation.

Do you really think the likes of Tom Hardy and Tom Cruise don't get laid because they aren't tall enough?
Original post by butfirst_coffee
*cough*

Someone is salty

I'm 6'3 atm, I ain't too salty.
Reply 17
His question wasn't whether short men can get girls it was whether they'd have a harder time than someone above 6'0. The honest answer is. yes, your man at 6'0 is above average height and thus slightly more attractive to girls who prefer taller guys, which is every single girl. He will have that to his advantage in the dating game.

we believe u !!!1!!1!

Come back when your 6'5 or over