Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Word Consequences Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

First Story

The man's name is Benoît and he looks exactly like the University of West Scotland except he lives in the Federated States of Micronesia (bc logic ) He is extremely fluent in Lithuanian as well as backwards English however sadly he hasn't ever been to a Waitrose in his life His hobbies include buying every single product from shopping channels (bc shopping channels are bae) and flamingo watching. He loves wearing neon orange or pink clothes and has spiky green hair (exactly like the Unversity of West Scotland.....duh) His ringtone is the jingle from the Gladstone Brooks advert because he loves claiming back his payment protection insurance (well who doesn't love payment protection insurance? :dontknow:) Finally, he is a uni lecturer who teaches "How to get around huge Swedish flat-pack furniture stores effectively and how to make the most of your experience" studies.

Benoît met Bethany, and she gave him her wan, ineffectual smile and shuffled around.

They met on a balcony at a party, night time in New York. No stars in the sky due to the light of the city beneath.
    They were seated on a beige colored settee outdoor with a few lamps on the tables and walls providing a warm lighting which contrasted the blue city.

He said "wow, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen"

The woman looked around before whispering, "hand me the nachos". The man did as he was told and handed over his last bag of nachos. The woman smiled and shouted from the top of her lungs "FOR NOW I AM INVINCIBLE, EVERY NACHO WILL BE MINE, ALL MINE MWSHAHAHAHAHAHA."

The man and woman agreed they would go on a date together. The man suggested dinner but the woman said that was boring and she could never be with a man who wasn't more adventurous and different. The man made one final attempt to woo her by showing her his stamp collection to which she was amazed. They went to the Post Office for their date and lived happily ever after. Until the woman cheated on him with his brother who had a bigger stamp collection. The man found love elsewhere before dying prematurely. The woman and the brother got married and have 3 kids together.

Participants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

First Story

The man's name is Benoît and he looks exactly like the University of West Scotland except he lives in the Federated States of Micronesia (bc logic ) He is extremely fluent in Lithuanian as well as backwards English however sadly he hasn't ever been to a Waitrose in his life His hobbies include buying every single product from shopping channels (bc shopping channels are bae) and flamingo watching. He loves wearing neon orange or pink clothes and has spiky green hair (exactly like the Unversity of West Scotland.....duh) His ringtone is the jingle from the Gladstone Brooks advert because he loves claiming back his payment protection insurance (well who doesn't love payment protection insurance? :dontknow:) Finally, he is a uni lecturer who teaches "How to get around huge Swedish flat-pack furniture stores effectively and how to make the most of your experience" studies.

Benoît met Bethany, and she gave him her wan, ineffectual smile and shuffled around.

They met on a balcony at a party, night time in New York. No stars in the sky due to the light of the city beneath.
    They were seated on a beige colored settee outdoor with a few lamps on the tables and walls providing a warm lighting which contrasted the blue city.

He said "wow, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen"

The woman looked around before whispering, "hand me the nachos". The man did as he was told and handed over his last bag of nachos. The woman smiled and shouted from the top of her lungs "FOR NOW I AM INVINCIBLE, EVERY NACHO WILL BE MINE, ALL MINE MWSHAHAHAHAHAHA."

The man and woman agreed they would go on a date together. The man suggested dinner but the woman said that was boring and she could never be with a man who wasn't more adventurous and different. The man made one final attempt to woo her by showing her his stamp collection to which she was amazed. They went to the Post Office for their date and lived happily ever after. Until the woman cheated on him with his brother who had a bigger stamp collection. The man found love elsewhere before dying prematurely. The woman and the brother got married and have 3 kids together.

Participants
    I love it

ReputationRep:
    Loool bad not bad hahaha

Award winning story right there haha

ReputationRep:
    CheeseIsVeg what do we do after reading it? :confused:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielwinstanley)
    I love it
    same!
    (Original post by mali473)
    Loool bad not bad hahaha

Award winning story right there haha
    xD that was fab xD
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    CheeseIsVeg what do we do after reading it? :confused:
    Laugh lots, lemme know if you want to do another one

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!!
    This is a great idea!

O crap I'm late

ReputationRep:
    I didn't actually contribute, I suspect my pm box was full XD Great story though!

ReputationRep:
    same!

xD that was fab xD

Laugh lots, lemme know if you want to do another one
    Let's do another one :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    I'm in!!
    This is a great idea!

O crap I'm late
    You're down :ahee:
    (Original post by Paddy_C)
    I didn't actually contribute, I suspect my pm box was full XD Great story though!
    it's because you were too late for that round :giggle:
    next one is yours
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Could do with 3 more people :indiff:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Moi svp.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Moi svp.
    yaaaaaaaaas Plog u legend
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :bump: we are in need of 3 more new players spotify95 04MR17 Edminzodo let me know if you guys are interested
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :bump: we are in need of 3 more new players spotify95 04MR17 Edminzodo let me know if you guys are interested
    You obviously didn't see my earlier post.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    er what did it say?
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    You obviously didn't see my earlier post.

ReputationRep:
    i'm interested
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    i'm interested
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I wanna do the next one
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Story no.2

A man, aged 99, and called XiXzU, otherwise called the 'One True Legend'.
    He is a paedophilic rapist who enjoys eating cookies for lunch and 20 year old girls for dinner.
    He wears black raybans and a Adidas tracksuit (ewww Adidas) with air max 90's (eww Adidas and nike together). He is a millionaire and has paid countless authorities to get off his case about the rape charges held upon him and lives in a mansion.

He met a crazy Carly lady named Melissa.

They went to a very posh restaurant :mmm: and walked up to the front door.

It was magnificent - a huge place fit for a king :daydreaming:

There were huge chandeliers and red carpets and expensive cutlery.

The man said "pasito a pasito suave suavecito, nos vamos pegando poquito a poquito"

Spoiler:
    Show
    "step by step, smoothly very smoothly, we're getting closer little by little"

The woman, exhausted by the endless dribble that he called 'conversation', said: "Look, I don't care about your pet slugs!!" Taken aback, he stared at her, shocked that someone could say such a thing about his second favourite animal. "I'm sorry" she muttered. After a pause, overcome by the past, she explained: "My garden was attacked by slugs when I was younger. I used to love eating home-grown lettuce, and then one day, gone... It changed me... I will never be the same again."

The pair spent the remainder of their days quietly content and pondering on the mysteries of the universe.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Michiyo OGGUS, you guys interested in taking part?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.