Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    blew my mind ngl :yep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    Wowow I wonder who created the ending!! Such a masterpiece
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    UWS has agreed to take the reins for weekdays.
    Tag list is below mate

mali473 AndrewSCO IKEAPanda37 XOR_ jenhasdreams danielwinstanley ClearSky K-Man_PhysCheM Boss_Rhythm CrazyKittenLady laurawatt Bezoar Paddy_C Plagioclase 04MR17 Emerald7770 TheYearNiner Edminzodo UWS cemsimon
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Ruins the surprise
    the "cover paper" element :ashamed2:
    first story is a trial
    would you like to be signed up, is the question?
    I shall trial then.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    queenofswords interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    x
    That was a good one :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Can I be tagged to read the whole story at the end :puppyeyes:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    queenofswords interested?
    Add me, please Signing up for this round :dance:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Add me, please Signing up for this round :dance:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    :woo:
    Read your VMs
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    mali473 AndrewSCO IKEAPanda37 XOR_ jenhasdreams danielwinstanley ClearSky K-Man_PhysCheM Boss_Rhythm CrazyKittenLady laurawatt Bezoar Paddy_C Plagioclase 04MR17 Emerald7770 TheYearNiner Edminzodo cemsimon Michiyo

PMs have been sent out. For those who received one, PM me back your part and I shall use my awesome Word skillz to combine the story.

(of course don't reveal if you've been chosen )
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Story no.4

He looks a bit like a bear but imagine it shaven and rolled in rainbow glitter. Despite his hillarous looks he is actually quite a dull kind a guy. he has a monotone whispery voice who grunts a lot but he does enjoy a good opera sing while he is in the bath. He met Sunny, a 69 year old TSR moderator who wears a Burka 96% of the time yet because she is such a huge Michael Jackson fan, she only wears one leather sock.
    She also has a crack addiction and her favourite cracks are CS:GO_fix.exe, GTA5-Launch.exe and Serah.exe.

They met in a bar. It was dimly lit and very grubby, they wrinkled their noses in distaste. The deep red walls clashed with the velvet green seats. The bar itself was almost completely empty. Only the few regular leering old men greeted them - having clearly had too much to drink.

The man said, "oh dear I was expecting someone younger looking with a slimmer body but I guess you'll do... do you have any hotter sisters by any chance?"

'MEXICAN PIZZA! DANCING CLOWNS! FLYING PANCAKE ON A SHRUBBERY STICK! GLITTERY MOUSTACHIOED BLIZZARD BELLYACHE! FLIPPITY DOODY DO! HWIQURISALPEWEADNIIAONFLJSIRWMFK FOEFOHIJOTN!!!' the woman eloquently screamed.

He said that he hated the colour blue.
    All of a sudden, -woman's name- announced that she hated him and hoped he would die a horrible death.

"Why?" he said, "why don't you love me any more?"

"Because blue is my favourite colour" she said, and with that, shoved him into the road.
    Then he died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

Story no.4

He looks a bit like a bear but imagine it shaven and rolled in rainbow glitter. Despite his hillarous looks he is actually quite a dull kind a guy. he has a monotone whispery voice who grunts a lot but he does enjoy a good opera sing while he is in the bath. He met Sunny, a 69 year old TSR moderator who wears a Burka 96% of the time yet because she is such a huge Michael Jackson fan, she only wears one leather sock.
    She also has a crack addiction and her favourite cracks are CS:GO_fix.exe, GTA5-Launch.exe and Serah.exe.

They met in a bar. It was dimly lit and very grubby, they wrinkled their noses in distaste. The deep red walls clashed with the velvet green seats. The bar itself was almost completely empty. Only the few regular leering old men greeted them - having clearly had too much to drink.

The man said, "oh dear I was expecting someone younger looking with a slimmer body but I guess you'll do... do you have any hotter sisters by any chance?"

'MEXICAN PIZZA! DANCING CLOWNS! FLYING PANCAKE ON A SHRUBBERY STICK! GLITTERY MOUSTACHIOED BLIZZARD BELLYACHE! FLIPPITY DOODY DO! HWIQURISALPEWEADNIIAONFLJSIRWMFK FOEFOHIJOTN!!!' the woman eloquently screamed.

All of a sudden, -woman's name- announced that she hated him and hoped he would die a horrible death.

"Because blue is my favourite colour" she said, and with that, shoved him into the road.
    Then he died.

Bit early to post a story ngl
    Pretty good though - you'll make just as good an editor as Cheese :yep:

:jumphug:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Bit early to post a story ngl
    Pretty good though - you'll make just as good an editor as Cheese :yep:

:jumphug:
    I was waiting until everyone had submitted their part :lol:

I'll send more PMs tomorrow for the next story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I was waiting until everyone had submitted their part :lol:

I'll send more PMs tomorrow for the next story.
    You should do a paragraph - that'd be interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

Story no.4

Then he died.

Lmao why are all these stories ending in death :cry:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Confirmed fake, files can't have ":" in them. 0/10
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Story no.5

His name was Uncle Steve. A descendant of Harambe, Uncle Steve was a big, muscular man who never missed leg day and made serious gains. Everyone knew about him, and yet nobody ever saw him. Some say he spent all day at the gym... all the feds know is that he majored in Photoshop. Either way, if his Club Penguin profile is anything to go by, he's "just an 8 yrs old boy looking for fun". He met a white model called Brittany who is actually a male, black, undercover FBI agent. She looks very plastic, with fake boobs and fake nails and a fake face and also has a partner disguised as his white female twin. She has a very manly voice and clearly doesn't look like a real person or anything like the model he's supposed to look like but even still, people who have known the two girls for years will be completely oblivious that they are imposters.

They meet on the beach on a grey day, the sand yellow and scattered with tiny pebbles and seashells. It happens after a seagull eats her mango and yoghurt ice cream while she's trying to take an Instagram-y photo and out of pity for her, he ends up buying her another one but ends up dropping it two seconds after he's paid. He eventually offers her to take a stroll on the beach as an apology, but since it had rained the night before, the sand sticks to their feet and gets into their shoes. He somehow manages to trip over his own feet and pulled her into the waves with him as he flaid around, trying to keep on his feet. She ends up glaring at him, before dunking his head under for a few seconds, but then laughs as they start having a water fight like two lunatics, in the sea, clothed in warm jackets and jeans, in the middle of spring.

'So we doin' it or nah?' he said as if that was a logical thing to ask someone on the first date.

'Eeeww' the woman said 'this wine is disgustingly awful, why the hell would you bring me here you jumped up little squirt. I never want to see you again!'

The individual claiming to be male confessed that they actually sexually identified as a harpsichord. The female was not at all surprised at this. 'I could tell from your broken things, I too have something I should tell you', she continued , 'I used to be a pelican'. She proceeded to inform the harpsichord-identified male that she'd undergone multiple transformations and therapies and had become transformed into her real self. Content, they went to the local pub and got drunk. They remain good pals to this day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

Story no.5

His name was Uncle Steve. A descendant of Harambe, Uncle Steve was a big, muscular man who never missed leg day and made serious gains. Everyone knew about him, and yet nobody ever saw him. Some say he spent all day at the gym... all the feds know is that he majored in Photoshop. Either way, if his Club Penguin profile is anything to go by, he's "just an 8 yrs old boy looking for fun". He met a white model called Brittany who is actually a male, black, undercover FBI agent. She looks very plastic, with fake boobs and fake nails and a fake face and also has a partner disguised as his white female twin. She has a very manly voice and clearly doesn't look like a real person or anything like the model he's supposed to look like but even still, people who have known the two girls for years will be completely oblivious that they are imposters.

They meet on the beach on a grey day, the sand yellow and scattered with tiny pebbles and seashells. It happens after a seagull eats her mango and yoghurt ice cream while she's trying to take an Instagram-y photo and out of pity for her, he ends up buying her another one but ends up dropping it two seconds after he's paid. He eventually offers her to take a stroll on the beach as an apology, but since it had rained the night before, the sand sticks to their feet and gets into their shoes. He somehow manages to trip over his own feet and pulled her into the waves with him as he flaid around, trying to keep on his feet. She ends up glaring at him, before dunking his head under for a few seconds, but then laughs as they start having a water fight like two lunatics, in the sea, clothed in warm jackets and jeans, in the middle of spring.

'So we doin' it or nah?' he said as if that was a logical thing to ask someone on the first date.

'Eeeww' the woman said 'this wine is disgustingly awful, why the hell would you bring me here you jumped up little squirt. I never want to see you again!'

The individual claiming to be male confessed that they actually sexually identified as a harpsichord. The female was not at all surprised at this. 'I could tell from your broken things, I too have something I should tell you', she continued , 'I used to be a pelican'. She proceeded to inform the harpsichord-identified male that she'd undergone multiple transformations and therapies and had become transformed into her real self. Content, they went to the local pub and got drunk. They remain good pals to this day.

Good one ngl :yep: congrats UWS
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

Story no.5

This one went well :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Let's bump this thread :bump:
    Who wants to play? Who wants to have a read of the stories?
    Who wants to try a picture version?

Stay tuned

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.