Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm wondering how much from, graduate to partner ,people at the big 4s in financial, risk, tax advisory and all other advisory divisions pay, I was looking at the auditing salaries and I honestly think it's very low, any help would be appreciated thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Uh let's see, Arsenal pay about 80k a week on average. Man Utd about the same...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tikkylicky)
    Hey I'm wondering how much from, graduate to partner ,people at the big 4s in financial, risk, tax advisory and all other advisory divisions pay, I was looking at the auditing salaries and I honestly think it's very low, any help would be appreciated thank you!
    According to glassdoor.com, a Partner is around £250k and a Director ~£135k. Graduates look to be ~£32k, although that I don't know for how long people are classifying themselves as graduates for.

ReputationRep:
    ..in tax? Not muchly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RogerOxon)
    According to glassdoor.com, a Partner is around £250k and a Director ~£135k. Graduates look to be ~£32k, although that I don't know for how long people are classifying themselves as graduates for.
    Hey! Thanks so much this is from advisory roles as oppose to auditing right? Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tikkylicky)
    Hey! Thanks so much this is from advisory roles as oppose to auditing right? Thanks again
    It doesn't say - you can register on glassdoor and have a look yourself if you're interested in specific job titles. There's obviously a big range. I got those figures from looking at KPMG in London.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.