Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have printed a CO1 form out as I need to change my application from living alone, to living with parents. I have been told that I would need to tick that I am changing course on the form and fill out section 4 & 5, but I am not changing course, just living circumstances, so how do I fill out the questions asking what my new course is, and if I'm changing course after already starting a different course?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by HJ2)
    I have printed a CO1 form out as I need to change my application from living alone, to living with parents. I have been told that I would need to tick that I am changing course on the form and fill out section 4 & 5, but I am not changing course, just living circumstances, so how do I fill out the questions asking what my new course is, and if I'm changing course after already starting a different course?
    Hi again HJ2,

As per previous thread regarding the CO1, complete the sections with your current course details.

Warm regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun D SFE)
    Hi again HJ2,

As per previous thread regarding the CO1, complete the sections with your current course details.

Warm regards.
    When it asks for the date I will start my new course, would I put 2016 then? As I started it last year
    Also, it asks for year of course, would I put first or second? I have just finished my first
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by HJ2)
    When it asks for the date I will start my new course, would I put 2016 then? As I started it last year
    Also, it asks for year of course, would I put first or second? I have just finished my first
    Hey again HJ2

It depends what academic year you are changing your living location for. Year 1 or Year 2?

If its year 1 then you put year 1, if its year 2 then put year 2.

Don't put a date in, we will already have your current course start and if you aren't changing course just confirm the minimum(year and course name)

Warm regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun D SFE)
    Hey again HJ2

It depends what academic year you are changing your living location for. Year 1 or Year 2?

If its year 1 then you put year 1, if its year 2 then put year 2.

Warm regards,
    Year 2, what would i put for the start date of my new course though? this year or last year?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by HJ2)
    Year 2, what would i put for the start date of my new course though? this year or last year?
    As stated above, you can leave the date blank.

Warm regards.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.