Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have printed a CO1 form out as I need to change my application from living alone, to living with parents. I have been told that I would need to tick that I am changing course on the form and fill out section 4 & 5, but I am not changing course, just living circumstances, so how do I fill out the questions asking what my new course is, and if I'm changing course after already starting a different course?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJ2)
    I have printed a CO1 form out as I need to change my application from living alone, to living with parents. I have been told that I would need to tick that I am changing course on the form and fill out section 4 & 5, but I am not changing course, just living circumstances, so how do I fill out the questions asking what my new course is, and if I'm changing course after already starting a different course?
    Hi again HJ2,

As per previous thread regarding the CO1, complete the sections with your current course details.

Warm regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun D SFE)
    Hi again HJ2,

As per previous thread regarding the CO1, complete the sections with your current course details.

Warm regards.
    When it asks for the date I will start my new course, would I put 2016 then? As I started it last year
    Also, it asks for year of course, would I put first or second? I have just finished my first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJ2)
    When it asks for the date I will start my new course, would I put 2016 then? As I started it last year
    Also, it asks for year of course, would I put first or second? I have just finished my first
    Hey again HJ2

It depends what academic year you are changing your living location for. Year 1 or Year 2?

If its year 1 then you put year 1, if its year 2 then put year 2.

Don't put a date in, we will already have your current course start and if you aren't changing course just confirm the minimum(year and course name)

Warm regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun D SFE)
    Hey again HJ2

It depends what academic year you are changing your living location for. Year 1 or Year 2?

If its year 1 then you put year 1, if its year 2 then put year 2.

Warm regards,
    Year 2, what would i put for the start date of my new course though? this year or last year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJ2)
    Year 2, what would i put for the start date of my new course though? this year or last year?
    As stated above, you can leave the date blank.

Warm regards.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.