Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

feel very very ugly Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    feel so insecure about how I look and it's so hard to take even one decent selfie. Just want to know, are any other girls in the same boat? like I wish I looked like some girls on fb and I know that sounds shallow.

anyway, I want to post a pic of myself on here and see what anyone thinks because this is bothering me, strangers are more truthful. I don't know if that sounds silly but this seems like a friendly forum so if I get any response maybe i'll post of pic??
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliviaRose98!)
    feel so insecure about how I look and it's so hard to take even one decent selfie. Just want to know, are any other girls in the same boat? like I wish I looked like some girls on fb and I know that sounds shallow.

anyway, I want to post a pic of myself on here and see what anyone thinks because this is bothering me, strangers are more truthful. I don't know if that sounds silly but this seems like a friendly forum so if I get any response maybe i'll post of pic??
    PM me a pic and I'll give you my honest opinion. If you feel bad right now do not post a pic publicly because this site is full of trolls and they will be mean regardless whether you're pretty or "ugly"

ReputationRep:
    The last thing you wanna do when you have low self esteem is to post a pic on a public forum and ask for ratings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    PM me a pic and I'll give you my honest opinion. If you feel bad right now do not post a pic publicly because this site is full of trolls and they will be mean regardless whether you're pretty or "ugly"
    Sound advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Sound advice
    Damnit, I wanted to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    Damnit, I wanted to see.
    Don't give your photo to this guy. He's a troll.

ReputationRep:
    Don't give your photo to this guy. He's a troll.
    Woah what? How can you betray me like this. I have a heart.

ReputationRep:
    Woah what? How can you betray me like this. I have a heart.
    I was complimenting you. You're a 10/10 troll.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

You can PM me one if you want

ReputationRep:
    I was complimenting you. You're a 10/10 troll.
    I see. However I don't like to miss out on certain events like this one.

ReputationRep:

Can PM me one if you want

ReputationRep:
    I see. However I don't like to miss out on certain events like this one.
    Right. I'll never sell you out like that man.

Spoiler:
    Show
    OP, don't give your photo to this guy. He's a convict. Just look at his profile. Probably for paedophilia.

ReputationRep:
    I can rate you with honesty.

ReputationRep:
    You say that just cause he's black???? Das racist mayne

Spoiler:
    Show

I do not associate myself with...

I ain't a racist. It was an honest mistake.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I do not associate myself with...

I ain't a racist. It was an honest mistake.
    Of course. I believe you

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_0734.JPG
Views: 34
Size:  66.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Of course. I believe you

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_0734.JPG
Size:  66.6 KB

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMG_1277.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  82.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

As a girl who refuses to wear make-up, i get a lot of people criticising the way i look. Honestly, beauty is sooo subjective and i guarantee that there will be people who find you beautiful, average or below average (everybody is considered one of these to different people).

If you can find the strength to accept who you are without asking for other people's advice, you'll come across a strong woman who doesn't need anybody to tell her what she already knows better than anyone else and - to me - that makes anybody attractive in their own way.

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sghd26716)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_1277.JPG
Size:  82.8 KB
    prsom.

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_0736.JPG
Size:  30.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    prsom.

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_0736.JPG
Size:  30.8 KB

Thanks. When's the petition to remove PRSOM

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMG_1278.JPG
Size:  103.4 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. When's the petition to remove PRSOM

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  IMG_1278.JPG
Size:  103.4 KB

I'm screaming😂😂😂😂😂 & idk man but they needa get rid of that sh**!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.