The Student Room Group

TEam Deviant Helicopter Pilots and Airmen in the news

http://a.msn.com/01/en-gb/AAoV4QX?ocid=se

An ex-police officer who filmed people having sex using his force's helicopter was known by colleagues as the "team deviant", a court has heard. Matthew Lucas told police in interview that it was "common knowledge" Adrian Pogmore visited naturist camps. Pogmore, 51, has admitted making recordings of people sunbathing naked and a couple having sex. Mr Lucas is one of four men on trial accused of misconduct in a public office in connection with the filming.

Great news as helicopters have been torturing our street for ages I'm glad they have been caught out doing what I suspected and that's wasting time and causing a nuisance "what exactly are you doing?"
Ah okay very good I have seen the small drones everywhere but the police helicopter got people out of their house for two weeks straight at night time and sporadically for up to two years or more I mean everyone was at their front door for two weeks at 12 o clock it was like a war zone. It's probably directly over my house at below 500ft (there are cows near by) I can feel the propellers pushing the air onto me out the back I would say it's there about 10 percent plus sometimes I have been half naked. Disgusting!!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anfanny
Ah okay very good I have seen the small drones everywhere but the police helicopter got people out of their house for two weeks straight at night time and sporadically for up to two years or more I mean everyone was at their front door for two weeks at 12 o clock it was like a war zone. It's probably directly over my house at below 500ft (there are cows near by) I can feel the propellers pushing the air onto me out the back I would say it's there about 10 percent plus sometimes I have been half naked. Disgusting!!!

Perhaps you shouldn't be naked outside.
Original post by stoyfan
Perhaps you shouldn't be naked outside.

36.5/365 days a year? Or more than that probably! Btw I can be naked as long as the neighbours aren't there and there's especially no children and they have to be gone so probably can do what I want they aren't allowed to always be over your house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending