Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Questions which keep you up at night? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been losing sleep wondering about what happens if you punch a Siamese twin in the face, will the other one feel it and what would it feel like to the other one?

What questions keep you up at night?

ReputationRep:
    Do all non-trivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function have real part half?

ReputationRep:
    "I think I need to pee. Should I go now or wait until tomorrow?"

ReputationRep:
    My son's education and his future, at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people believe there must be a deeper reason for us being on this earth aside from surviving and reproducing

ReputationRep:
    How could Spongebob go to the beach and make fire under water?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    I’ve been losing sleep wondering about what happens if you punch a Siamese twin in the face, will the other one feel it and what would it feel like to the other one?

What questions keep you up at night?
    Nothing which keeps me awake at night but I wonder what'll happen when I die.

ReputationRep:
    Why is there no comfortable position to put your arms while you sleep?

Which then bugs me so much that I can't sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesterol)
    "I think I need to pee. Should I go now or wait until tomorrow?"
    I always do this then end up waking up in pain and running to the toilet at 3am lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by computernerd1001)
    Why is there no comfortable position to put your arms while you sleep?

Which then bugs me so much that I can't sleep
    This happens to me, usually if you turn over or lay on your back it feels better... plus I may or may not hug something
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    "Do my cats love me for me or just because I feed them?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    My son's education and his future, at the moment.
    Aww how old is he?

ReputationRep:
    This happens to me, usually if you turn over or lay on your back it feels better... plus I may or may not hug something
    That's worth a shot, but I think my mind just likes to mess with me.

And then I get annoyed because I haven't had enough sleep and I can't concentrate

ReputationRep:
    Aww how old is he?
    20. He has just, in the last hour, received an email back from Man Met confirming he has turned down his place for September.

ReputationRep:
    "Should I go to sleep yet?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    20. He has just, in the last hour, received an email back from Man Met confirming he has turned down his place for September.
    Oh dear.. has he got a back up plan for next year? Is he eligible for clearing?

Hope it works out

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    "Do my cats love me for me or just because I feed them?"
    Yes :smug:

Also I forgot to message you re your wedding, been meaning to. How did it go? :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Yes :smug:

Also I forgot to message you re your wedding, been meaning to. How did it go? :woo:
    Went really well thanks! Was a really good day and a laugh from start to finish :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.. has he got a back up plan for next year? Is he eligible for clearing?

Hope it works out
    Thanks. He's just signed on the dole and is going to look for a job. He was supposed to be going directly into Year 2 at Uni but has realised he doesn't want to. Everyone else will have already been there for a year and made their friendship groups. He had a horrible time on the last year of his Health and Social Care HND [ only worth 120 credits not 240], where all his friends left after the first year and all the girls left on the course completely ignored him for the entire year. Wee nasty b itches. He's shy and very sensitive and he had to go into college every day being completely ignored by everyone. Said he doesn't want to ever experience anything like that again. He thinks it will happen at uni too as he will be the newcomer and the outsider. It's very sad that's he's prepared to not get a degree at all rather than the possibility of that happening all over again, and miles away from home. We are from Manchester originally [ moved when he was 2] but we live in Northern Ireland.

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Went really well thanks! Was a really good day and a laugh from start to finish :yep:
    Excellent, really glad to hear it :bigsmile: :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.