The Student Room Group

Are you Forgiving or Vengeful?

What type of person are you?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm very forgiving.

But not if someone dislikes our rap.
Ideally forgiving unless I am in a bad mood.
AYMEN. That was some advice directly from LAWD GAINS himself. My motto: forgive and move on.
Reply 4
Neither. These people pose such insignificance I tend to forget about them

Furthermore, I believe in karma.
PRSOM. You're a good man too. Very humble.
Definitely vengeful. I think forgiveness is a sign of weakness. You slap me, I slap you back; I don't turn the other cheek. True justice must be served.
I wouldn't say I'm vengeful, but there's a limit to how forgiving I'll be - I might give someone a second chance if I feel they deserve one, but I won't give a third
Both - depends on the situation.
Reply 9
It seriously depends on your perspective of if someone has 'wronged' you or not. Personally I tend to forgive little things, but with consistent nasty behavior- just avoid them!
I'm not actively vengeful - like I don't try and bring about anyone's comeuppance or downfall - but I wouldn't say I'm forgiving either. I've only properly forgiven one person in my life thus far :erm:
Neither

I believe in karma, so I won't act on times someone hurt me, rather wait for the day I can sit back, watch and laugh as they get the treatment they deserve.
I guess it does :smile:
Reply 13
Is it?

What made you start this thread?
Reply 14
Very creative mind, you have.
It depends on the situation really.
forgiving but if I highly dislike the person id raaa get revenge it'll make me feel better
Yh, I have gotten revenge on this person but that was only because he deserved it and tbh it made me feel content bc after that we just ended everything
but I am predominantly more of a forgiving person because I personally don't like wasting my energy on people who are irrelevant.
Reply 18
I'm usually vengeful at first, but it doesn't take long till I'm forgiving
Reply 19
I'm very forgiving, provided your shut the **** up and apologise 100 times with offerings.

Quick Reply

Latest