Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you Forgiving or Vengeful? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Very creative mind, you have.
    For real but mehh when boredom strikes creativity is the last thing you're looking for😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    forgiving but if I highly dislike the person id raaa get revenge it'll make me feel better
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    forgiving but if I highly dislike the person id raaa get revenge it'll make me feel better
    Have you ever got revenge on a person? Personally I don't think you'll feel better, it's just an a self-inflicted idea that you will. From my experience if you go on and do it, then it will make you feel worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Have you ever got revenge on a person? Personally I don't think you'll feel better, it's just an a self-inflicted idea that you will. From my experience if you go on and do it, then it will make you feel worse
    Yh, I have gotten revenge on this person but that was only because he deserved it and tbh it made me feel content bc after that we just ended everything
    but I am predominantly more of a forgiving person because I personally don't like wasting my energy on people who are irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    I'm usually vengeful at first, but it doesn't take long till I'm forgiving

ReputationRep:
    I'm very forgiving, provided your shut the **** up and apologise 100 times with offerings.

ReputationRep:
    I am supposed to forgive people in Islam so yeah i have to be forgiving.
    • Very Important Poster

Very interesting question. It depends who it is and what im being asked to forgive,
    I will be forgiving where it merits it . I'm not normally vengeful but I can imagine if someone hurts those close to me, but there are various ways of taking revenge,
    I would normally just ignore and move on and possibly not forgive ever. It all depends.

generally im vengeful in thought. though im too lazy to actually do anything.

how do you expect people to learn from their mistakes if their actions are downplayed?

in fairness it really depends on the scenario

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the person and what they've done.

Very forgiving. And if I'm not, I just don't care in the sense that I want nothing to do with the person

ReputationRep:
    I can forgive smaller things. I tried to forgive a friend who I felt had betrayed me, but I could never trust them again. A relationship is nothing without trust; it's often just better to move on.

ReputationRep:
    forgiving most of the time
    if u really irritate me doe then i'm vengeful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    I'm very forgiving.

But not if someone dislikes our rap.
    she doesn't like u either boi

ReputationRep:
    Forgiving

ReputationRep:
    I'm forgiving, sometimes too forgiving to the point that it seems like a weakness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    she doesn't like u either boi
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    I am forgiving but only because I am too passive to be vengeful. I'm not even sure if it is forgiveness, but I'm not the type to bear a grudge because I really cba and tend to forget things and get on with life.

ReputationRep:
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    Eh?
    Looks like someone doesn't like you 😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.