Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you Forgiving or Vengeful? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    When the teacher gets taught a lesson eh?
    You are certainly schooling her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    u r weak
    Na I go gym fam

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the specifics

ReputationRep:
    Personally I've gotten a little more vindictive in the last couple years. I would never hurt anyone physically who hurt me, but in the past I have gone to lengths to seriously inconvenience certain people. But never when I shared some of the blame, and not before giving them a chance to apologise

ReputationRep:
    Both, ideally most things can be forgiven. I'm only vengeful when there's a need for revenge which doesn't occur much at all.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I read vengeful as vegetable and really confused myself there for a moment

Anyway, I like to think I'm quite forgiving. Keeping grudges takes so much more energy than it's worth
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much endlessly forgiving, but that's different from continuing to trust a person.

ReputationRep:
    I want to say vengeful, but I know that I am extremely forgiving, especially when the moment comes. I am quite logical about these things. Vengeance only satiates hunger for retribution at most, it can have other unwanted consequences and can often put you in a worse situation.

So forgiving, but i try to cut those people out anyways. Only got 24 hours in a day...

ReputationRep:
    I don't waste my time in taking vengeance. But I never forgive if someone does something unacceptable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.